[QoL] - 'H' to use offerbribe / Event music / Save M settings[SOLVED]

Marwyn

Question

-Press H to open bribe window.pls

-Event music is toggled off by default and we don't have to toggle it off everytime a new song starts pls.

-Save M settings so that we wouldn't have to toggle off GTA IV minimap everytime we login.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I think they are quite minor changes but I really agree on adding a key to open bribe panel, sometimes you can run over it by mistake even if you don't want one. About event music I'm not sure if I'm understanding you right, but you could just turn MTA sound off, then again not sure if I understand that point.

As for saving M settings, well if it's possible, why not? However I think that's lazy as fuck, you literally just need to press a key and make 2 clicks.

Ah btw this is for server rule suggestions and not server script changes, correct section: https://saesrpg.uk/category/31/server-script-suggestions-bug-reporting

@Markus

He meant if i would bribe you, the oanel automaticly opens for you. He wants smth like Drug And Arms with Press H to open Arms Dealer gui for Bribe too

Am on phone so i tried to make it as short as possible, hope you understood

@Linkan said in [SUGGESTIONS] couple of mini suggestions:

@Markus

He meant if i would bribe you, the oanel automaticly opens for you. He wants smth like Drug And Arms with Press H to open Arms Dealer gui for Bribe too

Typing /offerbribe or having it binded isn't hard tho

@Markus said in [SUGGESTIONS] couple of mini suggestions:

@Linkan said in [SUGGESTIONS] couple of mini suggestions:

@Markus

Typing /offerbribe or having it binded isn't hard tho

naah, he means if someone offerbribe you, than you get automaticly the buy pannel on your screen. & instead this, making it like sell/selldrugs where need first press h to buy stars : D
some fkers doing it on purpose at hospitals savedisc & you either buy stars or run out of time cuz u cant spawn car & rip..