Dufabo's Application for Community Staff

Dufabo

Your ingame username: dufabo1900
Your ingame alias: Dufabo
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Russian
Country of residence: Russia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since june of 2013
Qualities you can offer: If in few words,i am one of old school saes players who's been here since 2013. As unique quality i can offer my independent attitude to the situation and most of the SAES players. My activity on server is pretty well and stable. Also i can say that since 2015 i was being some kind of staff for russian players only,was helping them with all questions they had and suggesting them better ways of what to do and how.
Your weaknesses: My main "weakness" if you can call it like that is my hate to asslicking.Every time that i see person asslicking someone my attitude to this person changes.Also,just to note it down.I find this ammount of help around server while CS rec open asslick move aswell,so if you wont see that much help comming from me exuse me,i dont want to be one of those.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes,i do.

Reason for application: i have been trying to join clan like...five times already and i think will keep trying.I do like to help people all around.Also i would like to get involved in some kind of bigger server questions and take a part in solving it.

Server Memberships: I am a member of SWAT squad.Groups memberships - DE,HLS,LWS,PC.

Additional information: Nothing else to add as i believe,if any of your questions left unanswered you always can contact me via discord / ingame

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Had a couple adminjails but can not remember for which reason actually and some mutes for speaking non-english on main chat
Previous (legitimate) bans: 2 legit bans in my account history.First one happend in 2013 when me and my "New gang" (actually just russian players) came to event.One of those guys was wearing our tag and threw a nade to kill all event participants.This day whole gang got banned for 24 hours.Second ban happen in 2014 when i was trying to call Bambook in skype to ask him some questions about SAES.He was ignoring me and i have insulted him on russian and got 1 hour ban.

Do you eat pork: Ofcourse i do..someone doesn't?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text