GanJa's application for Community Staff

GanJa

Your ingame username: mehdisa
Your ingame alias: GanJa
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES for 6 years now, I first started back in 2014 where I used to play with my bigger brother then he decided to create his own SAES account and that's how we got yeeted from the server (banned), After quite a lot of time, exactly in 2018 I bought my own personal PC when I decided to finally install MTA and get back to SAES myself.

Qualities you can offer: I'm a bit of a hard worker, I can provide all my effort and time into this if it's really needed, also I'm kind of a man of justice if y'all know what I mean, I'd call myself vindictive but not in sort of revenge because I like to see people getting their ass busted if they did something wrong. Also recently, I started learning some basic scripting and it's going well so far. I have a bit more to offer, my biggest strength is my ability to work well in a team.

Your weaknesses: Pretty simple, I detest liars. I can't stand someone who's pretending he didn't do something while i got evident proof against him.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes (GanJa#4406)

Reason for application: Well during my whole journey playing SAES, I've learned pretty much a lot of things, which kind of helped me in real life? I don't know. I learned how to be patient when I'm trying to join a gang or a squad, I actually learned how to fill an application lmao, therefore I'm here applying to return every single favor SAES has given me during all these years and use my working in teams ability which I'm apparently good at it, and I hope I come out useful if this application gets accepted.

Server Memberships:
San Andreas Studios - Owner and Leader (movie-making group)
FOX Operations X - Field Agent (squad)
other:
Brothers Of Metal

Additional information: I'm currently at GMT+/--1:00
I can speak Arabic, English, French y un poco Espaol.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Haven't been punished in quite a long of time actually, I got my normal 3 admin jails like everybody else when I just got back playing SAES and those punishments really helped to encourage me to read every single rule and stick with it, my record is clean for now.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned back in the days (2014) as I mentioned above, and it was for multi accounting.

Do you eat pork: No, it's a bit rare tho to find pork in my area, especially with all the strict Muslims surrounding me and killing me with their outdated and retarded traditions which were made out by their grand grandparents 14 centuries ago and that, honestly, kinda discouraged me to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text