[SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area

Amara

Question

@Elyeso said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

Yeah every criminial inside the bank should get money for defending not just the ones near the safe room +1

I don't agree.

The idea behind the col for getting money being near the safes is to enforce that you either defend at the safes to get the money from them and thus makes the defending harder for more reward or else you sacrafice the money for the defenders that want to defend from more optimal positions.

It's not like the BR success rate is low, take higher risk with your positioning of defenders for higher rewards. It's a fairly simple theory.

I think that all those who defend are equally important no matter where they are standing therefore, I support this idea. I also believe that since all criminals are getting wanted levels for participating and they are killing cops they need to get some sort of reward in return for assisting, perhaps a smaller amount(?). Currently, its not RP and neither fair in my opinion. big +1

@Daryl

I don't agree.

The idea behind the col for getting money being near the safes is to enforce that you either defend at the safes to get the money from them and thus makes the defending harder for more reward or else you sacrafice the money for the defenders that want to defend from more optimal positions.

It's not like the BR success rate is low, take higher risk with your positioning of defenders for higher rewards. It's a fairly simple theory.

Youre taking it from a cop point of view but imagine being a crim who joined the BR and stayed in the office area and defended well and in the end you dont get a penny. is that fair now?

As usual cops are giving their opinions in a suggestion that dosent concern them at all. The reason is obvious though, they dont want to see it happen because if it does they will find every criminal defending properly and thats not what they are seeking for. I'm with this idea but I don't see it happening sadly and we know why.

If im not wrong, the first cop that touch the safe gets money right? (Confirm please)
If that is correct, give to the cops money for the first time they touch each door/safe, ofc not cracked, (not only the first cop)
And let crims get money for defending after first door (maybe 50% for the distance?)
Just an idea

I find it weird to reward the ones who contribute the least to the BR, like the system does now. There's not even a point of going to the BRs, if you don't plan on going straight to the safe-area to get money. You sit in a corridor for 5 minutes shooting non-stop until some cop with a 300 ping comes along and arrests you. You then spend 5 minutes in jail, and come out of jail with less money than you had before you attended the BR, due to you buying weapons or drugs.

I agree with Rzz0's idea of paying 10k, or even 5k for each cop you kill, and making the BR-payout itself a payout that's exclusive for the gang that's doing the BR

@Rzz0 said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

@Daryl

@Daryl said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

@SNome said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

pretty sure they don't get any money, solrac

Correct, we get no money for stopping a BR. The first cop does get money in a PBR for touching safes.

apparently money from arrest doesnt count?

as for the suggestion, the only people who should be getting money from the criminal side should be the gang that is robbing, the rest of the criminals should only get money if they kill a cop (something like 10k per kill or whatever) if you are a criminal you can just go afk in the bank and be useless and get money for it, while the ones who actually defend get nothing

Cant agree more, give the money to people who deserve it not the ones who rush to safes room waiting for some cash without any effort

Instead of some distance to safes or areas, there could be a script like; the more bullets you shoot, the more money you get. Because the main thing is defending right ? (As it says on the notification, you get x amount of money for defending the bank robbery ...) So you put some efforts with using your bullets instead of standing near the safes, selling and waiting for money to come.

how about kill-arrest = no money for pigs, would be fair?
br deffenders gets nothing, even if u go to safes you get as br deffenders ~8-16k/safe, any nubcop could do more money with ~1-2 respawns.. but this is just criminals crying because we are not able to do suggest about getting money everywhere?
also to mention what an wise guy said once about this issue:
@Crash said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

could we not stray away from the point of the topic itself? and stop with all the shit being tossed around
If crims want the money reward lines pushed up make a suggestion like cops are doing no need to just turn the topic in to a fight of ou got this , we have this .

so i did this topic (the same as here)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/15145/getting-money-everywhere-at-br/11
and??? nothing changed ofc..
now reading here daryls words how this bullshit "deffending = no money/camping at safes = money" makes sense, because all are braindead???

The idea of getting paid for killing a cop isnt optimal because of the numbers of crims joining the robbery. only 20% of the crims joining the BR will get money for it. and that will discourage the criminals from joining the bank robberies and thus making cops job easier

@Elyeso said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

@Rzz0 said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

@Daryl

@Daryl said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

@SNome said in [SUGGESTION] BR paycheck area:

pretty sure they don't get any money, solrac

Correct, we get no money for stopping a BR. The first cop does get money in a PBR for touching safes.

apparently money from arrest doesnt count?

as for the suggestion, the only people who should be getting money from the criminal side should be the gang that is robbing, the rest of the criminals should only get money if they kill a cop (something like 10k per kill or whatever) if you are a criminal you can just go afk in the bank and be useless and get money for it, while the ones who actually defend get nothing

Cant agree more, give the money to people who deserve it not the ones who rush to safes room waiting for some cash without any effort

everyone deserves it if u think about it because the gang that's robbing will kill u if they see that you're not defending anyways