Teller's application for Community Staff

Teller

Your ingame username: teller
Your ingame alias: Teller
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Finnish
Country of residence: Finland

How long you have been playing SAES: Since June 2013. Been inactive for a couple of years during my journey to this day.
Qualities you can offer: Bilingualism, hard-working nature, commitment to things I involve myself into.
Your weaknesses: I like to have fun sometimes. Sometimes it gets me in trouble.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff is prioritised position I'm applying for, however, I wouldn't decline a spot in SAHA if I'm given one.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I'm playing on this server on and off for almost 7 years. I want to finally be able to give back after all the joy that I've got to experience in past years. I applied for community staff and SAES back in times but got rejected due to lack of experience in server and inability to fully commit due to me being a child and possibly not fitting in with rest of the clan members.

Server Memberships: Los Escondidos, All Load Trucking, Cuban Cars, San Andreas Pirates, raceTECH.

Additional information: I speak 3 languages, 2 of which are Finnish and Russian that I speak fluently. I've been helping couple of admins and staff members with Russian players that speak close to no English and this is one of the reasons I'm applying for CS yet again - SAES needs admins and community staff members with a variety of spoken languages to give guidance and support to as many players as possible and I'm here to do my part.

Sure we do have rule section in F1 in many languages, but that isn't anywhere close to what genuine player guidance and assistance by a staff member could do.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Couple of adminjails, few mutes. All for minor rulebreaking involving a couple of police side players as victims.
Previous (legitimate) bans: A few. All due to childish action. The most recent one was last year for attempting to cyberbully an admin. Ban was lifted the next day. I doubt I'm able to count all the bans that I got, but none of them was longer than 24h and most of them were due to childish actions.

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

A decent application, but unfortunately you didn't make the cut this time.
Hopefully we'll be able to see you apply again next time around with better results.
alt text

It's actually because the clan couldn't handle another Finn, one is more than enough :crank:
P.S. Bunny doesn't count, he's basically Russian