Till When ? ......

xDarkMan

As you see the server is lagging much this days ,and we don't know the reason why ?
-Is this because of the large number of players
-the developers working on a new mods ?:waitwhat:
We need an ofificial annonce from admins about the lag causes and ping problems ingame

I think its a worldwide problem due to the load on the internet providers because of the quarantine, so everyone is staying home doing nothing than using internet, which is a huge number of users using internet at the same time

@M7mod said in Till When ? ......:

I think its a worldwide problem due to the load on the internet providers because of the quarantine, so everyone is staying home doing nothing than using internet, which is a huge number of users using internet at the same time

:::

Spoiler Text

:::

Networks can be very complicated all in all, many factors can lead into this issue, your router has multiple algorithms that it uses to decide the best path to take in order to reach SAES's server regardless of where its based, however, there is also something that is called bandwidth, which is the amount of data that can be transferred over a frequency, this has been limited by most internet providers around the globe and some of them haven't given an official announcement regarding it and obviously, it was done due to the pandemic, no one can really do anything about it, with that being said, I honestly haven't gotten a bit of lag ever since so it might just be your network, try connecting thru an Ethernet instead of a wifi and this should help you by ton.