Angel-Illidan SAHA Applicant

Matto

Your ingame username: erkos
Your ingame alias: Illdan
Your year of birth: 16-Aout-2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunisia-Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: I Have Playing SAES:RPG since 2012 and i paused all games beacuse at the moment i have school and i dont have time to playing any game etc. and i restart playing games at 2019 i back playing SAES and now i'm in San Andreas Federal Police

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA agent.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I'm interested to help players at SAHA etc and i need to got player god at this server and restart my career because i lost it since 2012

Server Memberships:
San Andreas Federal Police
Cluckin Bell

Additional information:Well my name is Mazen , Im 16 years old , im a Student. I Would Like To Say That Im Just A Players Who Is On SAES For Fun And Enjoyment , im a respected player who respects everyone . i connect to Saes To talk with ppl , make new friends , enjoy the plenty of Ways Proposed By Saes To have a great time (mostly in teamwork). if we forget about the past year ( had some problems irl, i had to assist my GF in all the basic tasks of normal life ,she had a surgery and wasnt able to make things by her self ) im very active, i play 6 to 7h per day, if im not at school im surely on Saes. Personally for me my gang means my family, i always had good relationships with my gangs/squads, im extremly loyal and meticulous , i never had any kind of problems with any other players. im calm , im an experienced player on Saes. so if im in search of something , its a respected family to enjoy the game with in teamwork , and give my best to make my family gain more respect and glory .

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed for marker kill beacuse when i dont know the rules and i have few mute's
Previous (legitimate) bans: i got banned beacuse abusing anims in bank's

Do you eat pork: No, I dont.

You were incapable of following the simple of instructions of not removing the formatting and didn't name the topic properly. It doesn't quite give us the right impression that you'd be capable of following instructions in a strict job like SAHA.

I would probably improve your English skills too before considering applying again in the future.

alt text