Tritosh

Your ingame username: aymen000
Your ingame alias: Tritosh/Director.T/TRU-1312
Your year of birth: 15 june
Your gender: male

Nationality: Soussian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: since late 2012
Qualities you can offer: I'm a very mature, calm guy, i know how to talk to players and guide them in a way they can interact more in the server, i'm also not that toxic so players can expect only a good response from me. Besides i'm good at shooting, if SAES ever wants to become a gang i can help in turf wars
Your weaknesses: Scorpyo

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Whatever that has a panel but i prefer CS

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes sir

Reason for application: To be honest, i'm tired of getting muted everytime i say something non-english so this is a good way to be friends with the other admins =) , not like i'm going to keep speaking non-english in mainchat i can be reformed

Server Memberships: Tuga Tuga HQ, CLO, G6 and some other groups like CC

Additional information: No

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't think that i have many punishments, groove said that i have 452 mutes/adminjails/kicks since july 2018 but it doesn't matter really
Previous (legitimate) bans: Nothing unusual, 5 for multiaccounting, 5 bans from nanobob for reasons like wearing SAES tags, DMing, using TbdS name...

Do you eat pork: And miss the chance of fucking 72 virgins in the afterlife lol? I'm a good muslim, may allah bless us all

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't think that i have many punishments, groove said that i have 452 mutes/adminjails/kicks since july 2018 but it doesn't matter really

Correction, just a mere 458. Not too much of an issue.

:honk:

alt text