Ramos' Application for Community Staff

Ramos

Your ingame username: kostanjevec12345
Your ingame alias: Ramos
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2015 (September).
Qualities you can offer: One of my biggest strenght is hardwork, that means I get the stuff done quickly, and of course without any issues. Besides of that, I'm a pretty much quick learner, so I can learn new things very fast. Also I'm everyday active on the server/forums, my other strenghts are teamwork, loyalty, maturity, patience and activity. Regarding CS duties, I think I'm good enough to handle this work daily, and handle any kind of situations. I'm able to handle stress and annoying players aswell. Furthermore, I'm aswell active at the night time, where you might find people breaking rules or spamming the shit out of you in the main chat, and then there's none to issue a mute against that player. I'm sure, if i get this position, i'll get the all the duties given done without any issues and as soon as possible.
Can I handle stress? Yes, I can, I deal with problematic people in my organizations almost everyday, so yeah, I know how all that works.
There's one more quality I can list, and this is leadership. You might notice that I'm currently leading 3 organizations at the same time, while I also take an important role in Desert Eagles as unit vice leader and in SAPD as PC tester. With that being said, I can handle all the stress, I'm pretty much patient and calm guy, and I always take time to deal with my duties in all those mentioned organizations.

Your weaknesses: Hmmm ... let's say I don't like liars, there's nothing else to be honest.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I have been trying to join SAHA for a quite some time now, I was going to apply for SAHA once again, but I reconsidered my decision and I have decided to try my shot for a position which takes more time, more activity, more maturity, more responsibility and everything else, and this is Community Staff position. I am very aware for what I'm applying for, and I am 100 % sure I can fit well in that position. You might say, yeah this guy leads 3 organizations already, he will have no time for CS's duties, well ... you're wrong, at the moment in all my organizations, I have established great systems, great players working under and along side me, and I can say that I have more than enough time for something else. Soon, I'll be here for 4 years on that great server, and being community staff would keep me here for atleast another 4 years.

Server Memberships:

FBI - Leader
SAFD - Leader
GXT - Leader
DE - Major
HLS- Intelligence Unit
SS - Special Agent (off-duty)
LWS - Member (off-duty)
SAPD - PC Tester

Additional information: My real name is Niko, I will be 18 years old in a month and half. At the moment, I'm visiting High School to become mechanic technician in the future. And If everything goes planned, then one day I'll have my own mechanical workshop, or I'll just go work somewhere. I came to the SAES / MTA on 1st September of 2015. I do have some organizations in my history, so I'm pretty much experienced within the game and the rules. In game, I'm known as respectful, loyal and active player. On server, let's say I'm one of the people who has a really big responsibility, since I lead official squad, and 2 other official groups. I'm really not into writing essay here, but if needed I'll happily add more information about me. I'm not a fan of writting an applications, because I rarely did that on SAES forums, so I spent quite some time to look that applicaiton like a pure shit, excuse me and have fun reading.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been adminjailed a couple of times at the beginning of my gameplay, but nowadays I guess I'm pretty much clean.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned twice. First time, I got banned because I played on another server with saes resources, and second time, I got banned for bug abusing at jail in Flint County. Both bans happened at the beginning of my gameplay, so yeah.

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text