Skerdi's application for San Andreas Housing Agency

Skerdi

Your ingame username: skerdi
Your ingame alias: Skerdi
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Albanian
Country of residence: Albania

How long you have been playing SAES: I joined SAES:RPG in 2014, back then I didn't even have a forum account, and as a new player I tried to learn everything, I played for like 2 years and went inactive for 1 year and then came back at the end of 2017, and I am still active.
Qualities you can offer: I am active, I always try to listen to other people problems and help them. I feel like I am experienced enough, I have been playing SAES for years, withing good and bad things that have helped me to grow. I have good communication skills and I am ready to communicate with anyone who needs help. I have knowledge how the system works and I am able to do work at any time.
Your weaknesses: I have always had problems with focusing in many things at the same time, but it has gotten better, also I am not always serious at l this is just a game after all and I try to have fun, but I always get serious in serious situations.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: I always wanted to deal with housing system and help everyone, I think I am experienced enough. SAES has offered me a lot of things from friends to experiences that I will always keep in mind, and now I want to help the server and players by offering my playtime to this important system.

Server Memberships:

• The Outfit- Respected

• Invest Arms Corporation- Scientist

• San Andreas Studios- Actor

Additional information: I am 18 years old and I attend high school in my city, I try to play SAES, I enjoy going out and learning new things . I always try find time to play SAES everyday. I like music and also my hobbies include sports like football and swiming.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few mutes and adminjails when I joined the server for the first time and didn't read the rules. But after I learned all of the rules I changed and never broke them again.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned for being a cunt towards and admin after a misunderstanding, later I understood what was the problem and fixed it. That ban helped me grow and be a better person and obviously a better player.

Do you eat pork: Yes, and I love it.

• 2 weeks later...