Jim's application for SAHA

Jim

Your ingame username: oximan42
Your ingame alias: Jim
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: Nearly 5 years up to this date.
Qualities you can offer: Im responsible as a person. Which allows me to finish whatever Im supposed or expected to do and also communicate whenever I estimate there could be something changing in my schedule which prevents any surprises to occur. Ive been active throughout my playtime on the server as well as on the forums which makes my activity reliable. Furthermore I believe that Im an approachable players, ready to help a hand to anyone.
Your weaknesses: Other than food I havent figured out any yet.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA agent.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Im interested in this particular field because the way this system works theres always work to be done. I like the combination of ingame and forum administration and I just like to work and help players. I believe its a nice opportunity to contribute to the server community hence why I decided to apply.

Server Memberships: Im a gang member of The Outfit. Group member of Cuban Cars and raceTECH.

Additional information: My real name is Ahmed. My parents are from Turkey but I grew up in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Therefore I control 3 languages, Dutch, English and Turkish. I recently started working for myself as a barber. I find peace in games and spending time with friends and family.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I got adminjailed for deathmatching when I was new in the sever.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Been banned once for buying ingame money with real money.

Do you eat pork: No, I dont.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text