IZZE's application for SAHA

IZZE

Your ingame username: izze
Your ingame alias: IZZE
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Russian
Country of residence: Russian Federation

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing since 2011, took a 4 years brake between 2015-2019, now i'm fully active again
Qualities you can offer: maturity, high level of responsibility (if something is entrusted to me, it will be most likely done in the best possible way), a very long in-game history providing excellent knowledge of the server, neutral reputation among the whole community, bachelor's degree in real estate development (getting a master's soon) so who could deal w/ housing shit better than me ?
Your weaknesses:
I'm a leader by nature and sometimes i might get too hard on people

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application:
FIrst of all, housing and real estate have always been my passion on the server so i won't mind doing any required amount of work associated with server's housing. Second of all, i've recently gotten a few ideas about SAES real estate market and being a SAHA member would surely help me to bring them to community.

Server Memberships: FBI HQ, Secret Service, ZIP, Helvete

Additional information:
I'm currently 22 yrs old, living in Samara, Russia. Studying Construction and Real Estate Investment Management, at the same time getting a degree in forensics (construction and real estate associated too). I'm a professional athlete ( been doing fencing for almost 15 years), also play some good football and basketball, ex- alcoholic

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: none
Previous (legitimate) bans: none

Do you eat pork: Yes, just had some delicious pork

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text