Velo's Application for Community Staff

Velo

Your ingame username: velona77
Your ingame alias: Velo / Velona
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Ive been playing for more than 8 years.
Qualities you can offer: As you know you currently have a few Turks in administrating team, I cant use the '' Im here to deal with Turks'' card, and due to people being at home all the time playing games till the morning, thanks to coronavirus lockdown, '' Im online at nights'' argument is also useless so Im out of points now, but I'll try... I think Im a fair and patient person. I can take responsibility when its needed. I dont usually get angry at people, and when I do, I know how to control it. I can take quick and accurate decisions with no fuss. I think I'm a good teacher, and I don't prefer punishing directly. I can do multi-tasks at the same time. I can communicate with people who aren't capable of speaking English very well and I don't give people the cold shoulder. Last but not least, I think I'm a great mapper, I have mapped many places in SAES over past years which were used by many different organizations, some of the examples are Black Syndicate v1 and v2, and most recently Outbreak v1 and v2. I'm also one of the names that first comes in mind when someone's looking for a graphic designer. When it comes to designing stuff, I'm like the traditional Turkish Bazaar. I can do vehicle shaders, skin shaders, forum headers, logos, banners, youtube stuff, basically most of the things you can imagine.
Your weaknesses: I believe in jokes.And I always pity those who can't accept jokes and get triggered over my virtual jokes.I am sometimes obsessive, I like things to be in order and everything to look perfect, if they dont meet those qualifications then they better not exist!
Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I don't have one specific reason for applying but I want to become a staff member because I have been playing on the server for more than 8 years and it's something I would very much like to experience, I mean, who wouldn't want it? I want to give a hand to people who are in need of help, and I think I still do my best even when the staff recruitment is closed, unlike some others. I can say that I wish to spend my time administrating the server as well as playing as a regular player and give a hand to staff/clan with whatever I can.

Server Memberships: AA / OB VL / LWS / CC / The Vice President

Additional information: My name is Eren. I'm studying civil engineering at a top-notch university in Turkey. I'm a social person, I like talking to new people. The thing I enjoy the most is playing football, I guess, but thanks to coronavirus once again I can't do much of that anymore, nor can I watch it on TV, can't even bet on Sunderland's loss or Liverpool's win... Nowadays, as of being locked down, I've been focusing more on programming, reading, and repairing stuff in the home (the very last thing I tried repairing was my headset and I ended up buying a new one) and games are the best door to take nowadays when I am bored.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Nothing serious in past few years.
Previous (legitimate) bans: My most recent ban is 2 years ago, we were trolling with friends by spamming each other with PMs, at the time I didn't know it caused a shitfest in server logs. I was unbanned the same day, and I learned my lesson to not spam anyone even just for the jokes. Other than that, I have been temporarily banned in 2013 which lasted two days in total for some minor rulebreaks.

Do you eat pork: No, i prefer :bonjour: and :bat: instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward. Were really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead.

alt text