Stay's Application for Community Staff

Stay

Your ingame username: stayalive
Your ingame alias: I've used stayalive years ago, but as of now it is U|stay
Your year of birth: I was born in 1998 January 7th
Your gender: I am a Male

Nationality: I am Venezuelan and Colombian I have both nationalities.
Country of residence: I've moved to Colombia just recently due to Politics matters.

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES: RPG for almost 7 years now, although I retired for almost a year back in 2017 middle 2018
Qualities you can offer: Throughout these seven years I've been playing SAES I have grown a couple of qualities regarding the gameplay and me as a player which I'd say later on, but besides the game itself as a person I genuinely consider myself as;

Positive: I am a soft guy chill to chat with, always try to find a way to overcome adversity and challenges, I also apply this quality on the server to solve problems wich both sides " parties " end up in good terms, not only the players itself but I also apply this to my gang where I must be fair to everyone's on it

Hard worker/Organized: Since I figured out the gameplay of the server, I knew that in order to archive things you must earn them, so everything I wanted to be and What I have been part of it's because I've worked for it, I do also consider myself as a well-organized person, everything has to follow certain parameters in order to it be easy to get/understand And I happen to enjoy doing it. so, in the end, everyone is properly informed.

Leadership: I have gotten this quality since I was very young, in the studies, University and in the server, I've always have been a Leader, people would normally look up for me and perhaps it is due to the fact I get things easily, and I try to be the best we could possibly be, so it might be seen by the ones who socializes with me it is a thing I'm proud of. people trusting you.

Skills of Handling internal Communities: I believe that I have a thing which I consider useful which is being capable of handling the Latin community to get along with European, you see they/we as Latins sometimes we can be hard to teach and communicate things, but not only because of language matters, but also by default culture, We don't like being guided, we even sometimes don't listen to what others have to say due to our pride, I don't like that, I try to make my friends to understand we all can have fun, we can enjoy and chill you know, not necessarily being a duchbag talking to each other or whether be saying curses in Spanish/English, I believe I've taught my members well and they have learnt it, and I'm looking forward to show this to others Latins, regarding the European/American community, am well known there so I perhaps can slowly introduce the new Latin addition to the whole community in general.

Your weaknesses: I consider myself sometimes in many ways weak, but people don't really say tha,t they don't wanna be open about it, I'll be one would do so, sometimes the Insecurity invades me, perhaps how hard life treats you maybe be another weakness you could show up sometimes, as of right now one of my main weaknesses would be; the fact of me moving out " forced " Immigrating to another country as I have to start from literally 0, this also connects me with my current in-game status or activity, I used to be at least 10 hours a day online, right now I can play after 22:00/.00:00 hour server which is when almost everyone is sleeping meanwhile I can sort my situation here, it'll be my main weakness although I daily log in

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I would be more than happy if I get a position inside the Staff Community as I believe I have what you guys are looking for at the moment, But if it is not the case I would also be good to receive SAHA Staff which also involves being helpful here in the community, but you'd see where I'd be the most useful at.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do have it, I use it very often

Reason for application: Well I don't wanna be taking much time here to bother y'all to read but I'll try to be as specific as possible; I've decided to apply because of; 1: I've been wanting to apply for a long long time now, I once did back in 2014 but now I see I had not enough back then, Right now I am more ready than ever, speaking about Knowledge and personal achievements, I'd like to be this player who handles mainly the Latin Community in cooperative work with Licano, you see I can see we leak personnel from South America, Licano was pretty capable of doing it himself, but after he's got GM position I think he needs help with it, Julio is rarely seen nowadays, I have earned the experience on the server to be a responsible Staff, It is not a lie that the SAES Community has raised quite a lot these weeks. So I'd be standing in the front line if that's the case you need personnel from the Latin Community. 2: I see that the nights are difficult to control, we as Latins are the most active at nights, after 00:00, sometimes my friend Yoko or I would help the staffs at those hours when they need to translate and communicate with players which happen to be from South America to inform them their rulebreaking procedures. So it has inspired me to apply, I would like to share with the others what I've learned on the server. And if you're looking one to blame for making such a long apply blame my gang members they've encouraged me to do so.

Server Memberships: I used to be a cop I've also experienced how was it like to be " HLS, PC, DE, SAI " but right now I am:

• Undisputed Command Gang Leader.

• Centrino Transportation HQ

• Outbreak Organization

• Cuban Embassy

• ZIP

• LWS

• Gov Chief of Staff

Additional information: I am Henderson Cruz, I happen to be 22 years old, I am originally from the Republic of Venezuela, Although I am located in Colombia right now, I used to study Engineer Unfortunately didn't finish it fully due country situation and economic, I am a soft guy, Humble, friendly, I like to play and watch the very number 1 Sport which is Football " Soccer" for Americans. I like to cook, I am an Organized person, I like to work for things I want to get, I'm about to work for an International Company as an operator of Teleperformance kinda supervising as Bilingue employee, this is pretty much Me.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have gotten a few mutes " deserved for saying some words in Spanish ", 1 admin jail I believe it was a troll by Henry, and a kick also a troll from Julio.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been.

Do you eat pork: Yes BBQ ribs, X-mas, beer, y la familia

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text