Siper's application for SAHA

Siper_

Your ingame username: s1p3r
Your ingame alias: Siper
Your year of birth: 15 March 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm playing SAES for about 3 years.
Qualities you can offer: The abilities I can offer are mostly my activity, maturity and my patience, I like to explain people how things are working, because when ever I help someone I feel myself nice. How ever I am able to speak 3 different langauges fluid, those are the following Turkish as I have a Turkish background Dutch and English.

Your weaknesses: I do not think I got that much weaknesses, I guess the main one is that I can take too quick decisions, which I'm trying to get rid over my weaknesses.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I would like to assist the SAHA team by my activity, friendlyship and maturity and help the ones who needs help as much as I can, that is what I enjoy helping people out.

Server Memberships: I'm the Vice Leader of the gang Navy Malistrip

Additional information: My name is Siper, I'm playing the in the server for like 3 years after an in real friend called me to play I was interested at all. And joined the server in 2017, I was pretty new with a horrible English. I am thankful to this community I improved my English here, and I would like to pay it off.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I do not remember my adminjails at all, but the ones I remember were that I got adminjailed multipe times for avoiding arrest.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I had been banned for the transporter bug abuse

Do you eat pork: No.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text