AdemBygt's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: adembyt
Your ingame alias: AdemBygt
Your year of birth: 30.12.2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2014
Qualities you can offer: Well, Im an active player on SAES and I think Ill be a useful member of SAHA If I get a chance to be part of it. Im quite active on Discord or either Forum. I mostly focused on instructing myself which is related to SAES itself by reviewing every single things within server/forum. When I get a free time, I always check the background of SAES in order to educate my self in a proper way. I consider my self as a respected and helpful player and I think thats the exact thing SAHA is looking for. Being a part of SAHA member will give me an ability to welcome each of the players questions and their requests regarding to this position. I can receive other players requests pretty quick since Im even active on the forum in a daily life so It wouldnt really bother me. So I dont think that Itll be a huge deal for me. If we get in touch with the server rules, Im pretty sure that I know each of them very well and in the meanwhile Ill be helping players to enjoy a lot with game. I think I have an enough experiences for it and Im ready,

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I cant get over some small things and It turns into a problem for myself so therefore I find myself in a contradiction. I cant easily forgive people who have done something to me so I can t get along with them.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: The reason I want to be part of SAHA because I like to communicate with people within game. I love helping them and communicating with them like I mentioned above. Many players in the game looking for SAHA and they often can not find an active one but with the new system called checksaha" they can find them easily. I think I will be a suitable member for SAHA by using both my activity in the forum and my activity in the game. If you are an active player in the SAES you can see how active I am. I'm pretty sure I am good at communicating with people since my english knowledge quite okay. I'm also sure that I will help all players whos looking for SAHA. Im trying to develop groups which Im participating in by doing ton of things for them. Also Im pretty sure that I will do my best for saha too.

Server Memberships:
CripZ HQ

TMH sHQ

IAC sHQ

RadioSA

Senator

Additional information: Gertings, my real name is adem and Im currently a student in IT department which is in High School so Im technically a high school student. The very first time I started playing on SAES was 2014 but I stopped playing after some time because the game wasnt really interesting at all. Once I came back, Ive started playing it with my friends and It was based on having fun only. In the middle of July Ive decided to take this game a bit more serious and came up with a decision to joining a clan. Once I met with ZaZa, I took a decision on joining CripZ in order to be a respected member of it and improve the abilities I had. Moreover, I got a chance to be a part of some groups which happened after few months and in the meanwhile I started enjoying it a lot. Last but not least, I am trying to find a place to spend my time by entering SAHA right now.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was admin jailed , because of avoid arrest. Also got muted many times. But these things are happening with misunderstandings
Previous (legitimate) bans: -

Do you eat pork: No

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text