Chasin's application for Community Staff.

Your ingame username: decrypter1
Your ingame alias: My nickname/alias is Chasin/ChasinTLSN.
Your year of birth: I'm born in 1994, I'm turning 26 in june.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: I'm Estonian.
Country of residence: Estonia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES since 2013 constantly with few breaks between, I got in course with a game overall about 15 years ago or so, used to play at the SAMP unknown server since I was a child, I retired from there and after trying to find it about 7-8 years later, I never found it, yet I still haven't let my real interest go, I simply adore GTA SA. But yeah, about SAES I've been here since the year I mentioned above, with an accidental find, and I'm still here.
Qualities you can offer: Beside being salty in some opinions, and a bully as I've got said, therefore my real quality is being authentic myself, I'm helpful and friendly & sarcastic to everyone that's not being a cunt or fake, I really am not what peoples think because I respect even my haters as odd as it sounds.
Your weaknesses: My weaknesses most likely can be that I lose my temper pretty easily when there's a reason, yet I've came better at it, and I can handle myself much better than I did in a past.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS/SAHA.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I'm tense user, Discord is love.

Reason for application: Reason is simply due to I haven't took part of any last recruitments really as I haven't felt like ready for it, yet I wouldn't mind managing the server and giving my part to it, I'm a long time player with a experience and I've been constantly helping peoples at mainchat when there has been any questions with the answers I'm aware of and I've always gladly helped, and not just ignoring, EVEN when there's no CS recruitment on (lol).

Server Memberships: Not a groupwhore, yet I'll bring out the groups/organization that I'm part of (nothing crazy) yet I'm proud member of every single of them.

Tuga Thugs (Novato)
RaceTECH (Professional)
Radio San Andreas (Chairman/HQ)
Outbreak Organization (Soldado)

Additional information: Nothing much to say, I just want to tell you that I could be a good fit to the clan regardless of all the shit I've done, and I honetly mean it and apologize for every scenario when there's clearly been me who has been a cunt or not owning up my mistakes.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Speechless.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Alot, most bans for a 'wrong place at wrong time' and a personal issues with other clan members.

Do you eat pork: Yes, especially the import pork from middle east.

• 2 weeks later...

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS/SAHA.

This question requires one answer, not multiple.

I've already seen your name come up multiple times this year for attitude towards certain staff members. If you plan on becoming part of our staff teams in the future, it would be ideal that you treat all staff equally in a friendly manner going forward. Better luck next time

alt text