MarksMan's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: frickovviktor
Your ingame alias: MarksMan
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: macedonian
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2010, also 10 years
Qualities you can offer: Well as an old experienced guy, nothing special but I'm always helping new guys this may sound bored but it is so, not because I'm trying to join the Clan but because I was new player too, I know that feel. Helpful, calm, active, RPer. Always in good mood, doesnt matter if at the work was shitty day, trying to be always good with everyone.
Your weaknesses: Keyboard-fight with kids, annoying people but I said above I'm trying to be always good!

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do. I have it on Phone too so I can't miss anything. Tbh I'm more on group channels but I sometimes write on saes channel too.

Reason for application: I think this time is my time (saying this last 5-6 years). Reason for the application is that I want to move forward and try to reach more on SAES not only Group memberships but much more.

Server Memberships: I'm part of the new gang Medellin Cartel (HQ), Cunning Stunts Leader, Cuban Cars Impounder + Mechanico, ZIP Manager, GXT Probation.

Additional information: it's my time ! There is nothing to add, I had bad, retard and what to say happy moments on SAES but since I got the job I'm really calm and coming on saes to relax not to fight or to argue with someone. Retard moments, I know you'll laugh but I'm still serious !!! :D The Dildo I got from Joshbosh that moment was retard. Bad moments my brother got banned long time ago because of the new rule wss/saes scripts and happy moments that I met really nice guys on SAES, my english is now better but as u know I moved to Germany so it's mixing now. I have to add this ! I hate the applicants like me who say CS Rec is open you helpful, you can't see it maybe but I helped as always I don't care if the Recruitment is open or closed, the new players need help. I gave more than 100 mils on new players, gave cars away just to motivate them to play, I gave once Hotring Racer to a guy who left the next day..

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, mutes. Because of language if that counts.
Previous (legitimate) bans: as I said above my brother made server like saes and we both got banned, we were using the same PC and 2011 because I spammed Bone and Rennie to give me CLO..

Do you eat pork: Yes and it's nice

• 2 weeks later...