Male.

Nationality:
Canadian

Country of residence:
Canada (GMT-7)

How long you have been playing SAES:
Since 2010

Qualities you can offer:
The best quality that I offer is that I am a workhorse, anyone that knows me knows that I take pride in my very strong work ethic and self motivation. I am an exceptional leader in which I always try to lead by example. I have great communication skills and really strong teamwork, I believe that for any organization to succeed all leading members must be on the same page 24/7. I do not possess an inflated ego, I believe it is very important that when you gain any sort of authority you are able to maintain a level head. When you gain this authority, whether it's a leader position in a group or a server moderator, you become a servant to the organization in which your main goal should be to only improve the organization, not gain a superiority complex. Another great quality I bring is that I am very active, I usually spend at least 8 hours a day on the server. My time spent in game over the last 30 days stat via the discord plug-in speaks to this. I am a very fast learner, I enjoy obtaining new skills and if there is something I am unsure of, I put in the time and effort to really understand whatever it is that I am doing.

Your weaknesses:
I tend to be very hard on myself for mistakes that I have made and will obsess on what I have done to make sure that it never happens again. I am a perfectionist, this can be a strength depending on what I am doing but I am always hesitant to let my work go because I feel like I can always improve it. Just like how I will probably obsess over this application.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):
Community Staff.

Do you have Discord Installed:
Yes, I do and it is my preferred method of communication.

Reason for application:
The biggest reason I am applying is that I have noticed a lack of staff towards the late afternoon and early morning (GMT-7) and I'm always on at that time. I also love helping new players and I always try to in any way that I can, with the tools that being in CS give I believe that I can better help players by utilizing the /report and /ask effectively. Also as Kain said with the influx of players, the server could benefit from having more moderators and I am in a unique position being one of the few players in a North American timezone with previous Admin experience, therefore I believe that I would be a good fit for the role.

Server Memberships:
FBI, DE, LWS, ZIP, ALT, and Helvete(unofficial group)

Additional information:
I have a lot of experience being an admin/mod on others servers. The most relevant being that I was on the HQ team within the WSS clan. While WSS was alive for its 2(ish) years I was 'unofficially' in charge of housing and donation rewards(there was no real leader but I was in charge of giving people access and training for these) and I was 'officially' in charge of the WSS teamspeak3 server. Although back then people were getting banned for playing on both servers, let alone being an admin, the likes of Ronseal and Shib made sure that I was not to be banned on SAES, so I was one of the fortunate few to be allowed to actively play both servers. My time playing as an admin on WSS taught me how to effectively deal with player issues and enforce server rules properly.

I was also an moderator on a large hardcore role play server, and my duties as a moderator were to deal with player issues regarding role play integrity, it is a very different server to what SAES is but the skills I gained from being a mod there helped me learn how to effectively handle stressful situations where both parties are furious and screaming at each other.

From what I have heard, being a CS member can be fairly stressful but I believe my past experience has adequately prepared me to handle most -if not all- situations thrown my way.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:
N/A

Previous (legitimate) bans:
N/A

Do you eat pork:
Yes, and I also prefer women to not look like ninjas :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward. Were really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead.

alt text