Wolf's Application for community staff

Wolf

Your ingame username: aiman13
Your ingame alias: Wolf1 - ETF|Wolf1
Your year of birth: 10/10/2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: Egypt

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm playing since 2013.
Qualities you can offer: Well. I can Offer Activity, and I help everyone that needs help, and I'm equal intake decisions and I'm Wise intaking decisions too, and If someone has a higher position on the server and reports a new player I will wait till I listen to both parties then after I finished listening to both parties then I will make my decision, and If I saw someone Deathmatching someone afk first time I will give him Warn If he keeps it I will report him Immediately, and My Activity is decent and I open 7-hour per day, that's was my Qualities.
Your weaknesses: I can't let anyone Deatchmatching someone and let him run away without punishment, also one of my weakness at the moment is the internet, Because you know all people stay in the home to protect themselves from Corona Virus, sometimes internet is good and sometimes not.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I prefer Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Because I want to help people who do a lot of mistakes, and I want to help anyone that is new to the game who needs help In-game and try to help anyone new to the game and tell him about the Server Rules, so he don't breaks it and gets adminJail or even getting banned from the server, also I'm a friendly person and I like to help people. and My activity is decent and I can open 7 hours per day and when I log in I check ETF if there are any problems or not, When I log out from Game I go to play another game like LOL and other games.

Server Memberships:

Emergency Task Force - Member

InvestArms Corporation -Member

The Motor Heads-Member

Additional information: Related to real life, I study in high school called the future, I study Hard to get full marked, and I go Gym every day but now I can't get out from Home because my family scared from Corona and everyone now stays in the home to safe his family, and I'm helping people so much.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: First I got banned from SAES because I was Deathmatching and One admin jail Because I was a noob in this game but after I know the rules I didn't make any DM or anything and IF I saw anyone like when I was in the first time in Game I will help him to not get banned from Game and I will try to let him Understood the rules well.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Magnus the one who banned me

Do you eat pork: No Because it is forbidden for all Muslims

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text