LightSide's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: medamine1919
Your ingame alias: LightSide
Your year of birth: 30/06/2004

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing SAES for a year ago
Qualities you can offer: I Have a good attitude, Loyalty, rules knowledge helpful, Active at least 7hours/8 in game and I think I have a good rep In the server
Your weaknesses:

• School

• Fps

• Connection a little bit

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff
Do you have Discord Installed: Yes,Ihave+Active
Reason for application: First of all I would like to help everyone especially the newbies I Can Help and scout them and tbh I gained to much experience In this year, And now I think that's the time to being a staff in-game, I have knowledge in SAES rules and I would like to gain more reputation by helping ppl.
Server Memberships: The Company,San andreas studio,Cluckin'bill,InvestArms corporation,DDMC, The Saints.
Additional information: Hi, my name is Mohamed amine I'am Muslim, I'am Tunisian person,16 yo I like to playing video games I can be a helpfull and respectfully guy and that's it.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: just one adminjail and a few mutes for talking In mainchat Arabic language
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A
Do you eat pork: No

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text