Howlze's Application for SAHA

Howlze

Your ingame username: howlze
Your ingame alias: Howlze
Your year of birth: June 18th, 1993
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dane
Country of residence: Denmark

How long you have been playing SAES: A very long time ago, my memories and screenshots bring me back to around 2010.
Qualities you can offer: Long line of experience, honesty, loyal, willingness to share my knowledge and cheerful.
Your weaknesses: My past and the fact that some people still judge me based on that (which I do understand).

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I have been playing on SAES for a very long time, and I have always had a back thought of trying to join the SAES clan, which this could be a stepping stone into. I was a member of Bastage back when it used to be a part of the SAES Team and I absolutely loved my time in there. There is a lot of amazing people inside the clan, of which I would like to build a deeper relation to, and this is most definitely a great opportunity for that to happen. Alongside the previous, I also feel as if I could be a great attribution to the team, due to my knowledge of the server and general experience. I would love to help build the future for SAES.

Server Memberships: Secret Service, Cunning Stunts, SAFD, ZIP, FOX, DE and ALT. Most of the group memberships don't require me to spawn at every convenience, which is a positive thing, as I could focus directly on my role as a potential SAHA candidate.

Additional information: Two kids, used to travel a lot for work, however, I have stopped doing that due to wanting to focus on my family. I am a partner of a cellular company and also a nightclub. A bit too much love for Ros on a sunny day.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: As below.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned quite a long time ago due to acting very immature and also deciding to take a matter into my own hands, which I should not have had any affilation with. I have been given a handful of chances in the past for toxicity and just acting like a general tool.

I hit the end of the straw in 2017 though - I for some stupid reason decided to go rogue, and affiliate myself with some blackhat activities, which I should never have done.

As, what I assume a safety matter, I was completely banned from SAES, and this was also due to the fact that I decided to threat some SAES members personally. I have apologized to every individual - but I do understand that they aren't all that forgiving, as some of the things I said and did where way out of hand.

Do you eat pork: Yes, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text