Moley's Application For SAHA

moley.

Your ingame username: DaToletha
Your ingame alias: Moley
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: If I am right I have been playing since 2013.
Qualities you can offer: There are many qualities I can offer but those are about skills and other related stuff to skills but my number one quality is that I want to be useful and help out other players if they need something.
Your weaknesses: I am kinda toxic but that is not the full time it only happens if someone tries to piss me off but I ignore most of the time.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: If I am honest I am online every day for about 11 hours or more but in those times I have nothing to do so I wanted to try my chances out here to become useful for other players if they need something. Instead of grabbing a car and driving around and doing nothing but just talk in the main chat.

Server Memberships: I am currently only part of ALT.

Additional information: I don't really have any additional information to add.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Since I have started playing here there have of course been lots of punishments but you learn from those punishments to become a better player. The last punishment I had was being admin jailed for deathmatching.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got banned 2 times once was because I deathmatched nanobob with a minigun while he was working on a project or something as DE
The other one was because I had a bad behavior towards blade.

Do you eat pork: No I don't. I like fish more

• 2 weeks later...

There are many qualities I can offer but those are about skills and other related stuff to skills

:waitwhat:

But on the real you should probably start helping people instead of memeing them if you want to become part of the staff team in the future!

alt text