Karitos' application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: barbar761
Your ingame alias: [AA]Karitos
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Israelien.
Country of residence: The state of Israel.

How long you have been playing SAES: 7 years.
Qualities you can offer: I'm very mature and loyal person, i know how to handle people and other stuff because i have experienced a lot in real life with the buissnes that i own, if it's about managing stuff or taking care of important things.
Also, i am very friendly guy,i like to laugh and have fun with people and make new connections, just like i love to help them as much as i can aswell. I think that i can help you guys alot by that there is none currently in the server (Since SAES>Lior retired) who speaks Hebrew and may help a lot of new Israelien players who're playing here, I have big knowledge on the server since im here since a long time ago and i really want to keep supporting this community because it actually changed my personality in real life and gave me alot of skills, so i will be pleasured to give back as much as i can.
Your weaknesses: My first weakness is that i'm not active 24/7 in-game (I'm always available by Discord) since i'm running my own buissnes nowdays and i can't be the same guy who used to play in the server his whole time,but i do my best and i log about 4-5 days a week for 5 to 7 hours a day,since i love this community and i spend here all my free time,i was inactive for about 2 years and then i realized that i actually miss my time here so i changed my priorities and came back here.
In addition, my other weakness is that it's not easy to get my trust in someone back, i mean if there is a guy who lied to my it will be very hard for me to believe him again, although i can forgive him.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do.

Reason for application: Well, i'm playing here for alot of time already, i have a lot to give to the community as i said before that i want to "pay" them back for what i've gotten from playing here and being part of this amazing community, I'm not applying for that spot because i just want to apply for staff for nothing, i'm very ambitious person and if i want to do something i will do it 100% right, That's why i think that i deserve a shot.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins,LWS,rTECH,CS,Outreak Organization.

Additional information: My name is Bar i live in Israel, i like to spend my time mostly in my business that i've opened a year ago with a friend of me from France, we actually doing pretty good for the beginning and we get help by my father who already run a successful businesses. In my free time i like to have fun in PC games such as MTA mostly,but some other games such as Rocket League,CS:GO,League of legends with some friends. Also, i'm a car guy, i love to attend car meetings and get all the news about it, i got that hobby from my dad who is a freak just like me about it. In addition to that i'm very foody person,i like to try new foods with my girlfriend and try some new resturants and meals :heart_eyes:

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I actually can't remember any mute/adminjail that i've got.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Do you eat pork: Actually i'm Jewish but i do eat pork :pig:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text