Chuey

Your ingame username:icyjumper
Your ingame alias:Chuey
Your year of birth:2004
Your gender:Male

Nationality:Serbian
Country of residence:Serbia

How long you have been playing SAES:For a solid year now
Qualities you can offer:I offer loyalty,knowledge about being a staff in a game,helpfulness as well as I'm not short tempered and have time and I'm understanding.I am communicative.
Your weaknesses:School,sleep schedule,I have a tiny bit of stubborn within me.I had an operation (ingrown hair between my cheeks) so I can not sit for longer than 3 hours without a 5 minute lay in bed break.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed:Yes I do and I'm active.

Reason for application:I would like to help everyone in the game also I have gained experience over the year.I enjoy helping whether It is a simple problem or a one not so simple.I also have the knowledge of being a staff in a video game as mentioned before so with that state of knowledge I would like to gain some more and share some of it as well as help players with it.

Server Memberships:The Company,Radioactive Guerillas,RadioSA

Additional information:I'm Jovan from Serbia (I'm one hour ahead of server time).I am currently going to a gymnasium (It is a type of high school).I am 15 years old but my mind is older.I listen to a lot of music.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:There are a few mutes for telling someone to not talk Serbian in mainchat and a mute for saying F in mainchat.
Previous (legitimate) bans:None

Do you eat pork:Yes I do eat pork.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text