Your ingame alias: Bazuka
Your year of birth: 01/04/2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: I posses a Turkish passport
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: I am playing SAES for 5 years now
Qualities you can offer:

• Hard working:
    When I have anything in my mind I'd hard to achieve what I want to. When people request for help I also am willing to help them which I have done for years in the server even while banned.

• Game knowledge:
    Having played a wide platform of MTA servers I have alot of experience against what I can come against and how to deal with the things I face. While also helping others how to deal with selective actions.

• Administrating experience:
    Being a past admin on various MTA gamemodes I can assure that I have the outmost knowledge the help players, and have predictability of reactions which can help in which actions should be taken or not.

• Self reflection
    I am clearly aware of what I am good and bad at and am extremely proficient at evaluating my actions.

Your weaknesses:

• Irresponsibility:
    I at times have the mentality that "I've got nothing to lose anyway so I will just do it" while I have many things to lose. However I do not really see it as a weakness but more as a work point. Something I am in progress trying to improve.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: I'd like to post an application for SAHA to lighten up my dark history in the server. I hope that a new ambition and the responsibility the status of Housing agent gives will not help to show my full potential but also dedicate me in working for further positions in the server.

Server Memberships:
I am leading my own gang called Navy Malistrip.

Additional information:
I want to do a quick point out at the "I am leaving" topic I done a few months ago. I had done it after I saw no purpose into playing the server anymore until I was invited to create a gang with some friends. Having taken over the leadership spot I finally had something to do in the server and am now craving to do more with the potential I misused for an extensive amount of time.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:

• I was adminjailed around later 2015 for marker killing in a bankrobbery

• Around early 2016 I was adminjailed for spawnkilling someone in a gang rob

• I was adminjailed for deathmatching but it was a weird situation. Someone had entered MMC base and I told him to leave the area, he didn't follow the prescribed orders and wrote report in localchat after dying.

• Having fun with weed and speed I decided to jump on a spot at a jailbreak that cops couldn't reach resulting me in getting adminjailed.

• At the zombie event I saw Jason on one of Nanobobs cars. I shot the zombie but while doing it the recoil hit Nanobobs car and it lit up fire. Nanobob didn't like his car getting lit up and sanctioned me with an adminjail.

• I was having fun at Los Santos jail and I saw a cop aiming on me I killed him as I saw it as a provoke but it turned out "he was just checking my wanted level" and stopped aiming after getting shot. At that moment I knew he was fining a report but I thought I could talk and handle the situation with an administrator, it ended up with me getting adminjailed without any talk.

• My latest adminjail was when I was having fun with a gang member of mine and killed him a few times. He fined a report and it felt incredibly weird getting reported by your own gang member. He said he didn't like it and the staff had no choice but adminjailing me.

• I've also had several mutes but I will just point out the longest one. I was muted for 1 week but I had it shortened to around 3 days by apologizing to the admin that muted me on IRC back in the IRC days.
    Previous (legitimate) bans:

• When I was new into my SAES career someone had shared me an exploit in the Starwars script. I had abused it to beat people in 1 vs 1 matches and ended up getting banned for 12 hours by toast.

• I was playing SAES together with one of my friends and he wrote "kanker nanobob" in the mainchat after a jumpscare thinking he triggered it, getting me a ban.

• Was part of the "transporter bug" ban wave

• Banned again for evading the transporter bug ban

Do you eat pork: I don't

• 2 weeks later...

Quite unnerving to see someone's legitimate punishments paragraph be the largest in the application. Probably best to keep that record clean for a much longer period before we trust you in any administration positions.

alt text