Alex' application for SAHA

Your ingame username: My ingame username is alex0107.
Your ingame alias: My ingame alias is [B~B]Alex ( there are other "Alex" on the server ).
Your year of birth: My year of birth is 2007 , I'm turning 13 on 8th of June.
Your gender: My gender is Male.

Nationality: I'm Bulgarian.
Country of residence: Bulgaria.

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing on SAES:RPG for 3-4 years already. ( started 2016-2017 , but know the server before that ).
Qualities you can offer: Well , qualities which I can offer, hmmm... I can offer :

• Activity

• Helping the new players

• Sorting with inactive props / being a middle man and everything else usefull and helpfull.

• Answering the community's questions , whoever needs help.

• Also I can offer maturity , friendships , help , peace , responsibility, happyness and the list goes on. At all being usefull , helping the players and make everyone happy.

Your weaknesses: Well , I don't have too many weaknesses or atleast I do not notice them , but I guess my network sometimes and the "online school" , I can't be online the whole day , but atleast 4-5 hours yeah, but very active at the forum / discord.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I prefer to become a SAHA , because the Staff is a way bigger responsibility and more.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes , I do.

Reason for application: I won't make it that long. I've gain a lot of experience during these 3-4 years. I'm always watching the main chat and seeing how are the SAHA / Staff / SAES members helping. I also saw the inactive properties sorting. I have read the rules atleast 30 times and didn't break any till now , just 1 time when I started playing for DM. So the reason I'm applying for SAHA is that I think I can handle the obligations and that I'm worthy for the position.

Server Memberships:

• ~[Black Bullets]~(#ff4500)

• ~[Desert]~(green) ~[Eagles]~(green)

• ~[Lightning World Sports]~(#8db500)

• ~[ raceTECH]~(#004000)

Additional information: Hello. My name is Alex ( Alexander ). I am currently 12 years old , turning 13 on 8th of June. I live in Bulgaria , Burgas. I like playing handball and basketball. Also in my free time I like playing video games mainly MTA. I'm studying and yeah that's all.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been punished several times. I've been adminjailed 4 times. 3 times , because of misunderstanding ( 2 by Dequ and 1 by Kenny ). The other one was for DM , when I started playing SAES and didn't know the rules ... I also was banned for 5 hours by Angelo ( Requested by Haveer ) for not listening to Haveer. The story is simple. I got scammed in Ghost Town and got mad. Was talking with caps to Haveer , bcs the guy who scammed me was lying , it happened 2 months after I started playing.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes , just one. I was banned for 5 hours by Angelo ( Requested by Haveer ) for not listening to Haveer. The story is simple. I got scammed in Ghost Town and got mad. Was talking with caps to Haveer , bcs the guy who scammed me was lying , it happened 2 months after I started playing.

Do you eat pork: Yes , I do.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text