Matthews' application for community staff

Your ingame username: seattle31
Your ingame alias: Matthews
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Since December 5, 2010
Qualities you can offer: I would first offer my activity both in-game and discord plus this is not connected with the current situation going in the world. Also, I am playing the server for a long time and I know how things go on the server, what must be done and whatnot. My communication skills are good, I can take the responsibility and I can work under pressure.
Your weaknesses: I sometimes have indecisions between my heart and conscience. I also act unnatural and feel different when I get too much praise from someone. Plus everybody has their own red line and It is the thing that shouldn't be crossed.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I would say I am one of the veteran players in the server and I want to carry my game style to the next level and start being useful in a lot of ways.

Server Memberships: The Royals as the leader, Lighting World Sports as a Trusted, HLS, Global Express Trucking as the CEO, San Andreas Medics, ZIP Constructions, raceTECH as a veteran, San Andreas Fire Department, San Andreas Police Academy as a corporal and San Andreas Interceptors as a sergeant

Additional information: I am Batuhan, I am a university student and It's my 3rd year. I most likely spend my free time with video games and chilling outside with friends too. I'm an easygoing and calm guy.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Once muted
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned from SAES due to abusing money bug. I saw a video on youtube about it and I gave it a try. After I made that bug, I got banned by Magnus.

Do you eat pork: Yes

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text