Vennelle's application for community staff

Your ingame username: mrredbull.
Your ingame alias: I'm known as Vennelle.
Your year of birth: I was born on November 30th 1997.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Dutch.
Country of residence: The Netherlands.

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing SAES in the year 2012.
Qualities you can offer: With my 8 year long experience on this server i am convinced that my knowledge and ability to help other players can be of great benefit. With the recent growth of the server i strongly believe that we can have an extra set of hands which i can offer. To be able to help players from around the world it's a must to speak english above a decent level which i can. I am a loyal person that takes the time to help someone when they seek help. Since i created the Emergency Task Force with my good friend AntiRug i have dealt with a lot of people in various ways and helped them throughout various problems they encountered.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes i'm a bit too honest.. Meaning, i will tell you exactly how it is or how i think of something which not everyone appreciates.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff.

Do you have Discord Installed: I sure do.

Reason for application: In my opinion im a great team player and i think with my possition as Community Staff me and the team can make sure everyone in the server gets the help they need while higher ups do their job behind the scenes. All in all, the reason i am making this application today is that i strongly believe i am capeable of helping others where they need it.

Server Memberships:

• Emergency Task Force - Leader

• San Andereas Police Academy - Private

• Desert Eagles - A Seaman

• Radio San Andreas - DJ

• All Load Trucking - In training

Additional information: I sincerely hope you take my application into serious consideration since i truely believe i can be of great benefit.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Do you eat pork: I sure do. I love me some ribs!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text