Zwolle's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: zwolee
Your ingame alias: [TT]Zwolle
Your year of birth:99
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey/Istanbul

How long you have been playing SAES: 8 year now, since 2012
Qualities you can offer: I am a loyal and helpful person that does have patients that can be useful in some cases. I don't mind helping people with their problems. I'm an active player in the SAES community in-game and on the forums. I am a good map designer in MTA, I can design almost everything that you ask for also I have a little knowledge about scripts. I've been playing here for a long and I'm a known player. This job requires experience and knowledge about how the game works, it does also require us to be communicative. I have a lot of experience in managing things.
Your weaknesses: Im too friendly to someone that doesnt deserve my friendship.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):CS

Do you have Discord Installed:Yes

Reason for application: I am playing on saes for years now I guess now I can give my knowledge to new players. I would like to help new members of the community and solve their problems. Fairness is my first rule for example if X guy reported Z, I will listen to both sides before taking any actions. Also, I'm a good mapper I can make new projects or update on current things to make the game more fun.

Server Memberships:TT HQ,CLO,G6,CC,LWS,CS,OB,IAC,GOV(senator of LS)

Additional information:Im Baris , I live in stanbul ,Turkey (+03.00 from London time) Im a student , my hobbies are playng football and body building. In my free times I like to play video games. Im usually online at late night and mornings.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: i dont remember any
Previous (legitimate) bans: no

Do you eat pork: no

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text