Rasta's application for SAHA

Rasta

Your ingame username: ElRastaMan17
Your ingame alias: [AA*]Rasta
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Portuguese
Country of residence: Portugal

How long you have been playing SAES: I've started playing on SAES 1 year ago (on april 2019)
Qualities you can offer: I can offer all SAES players my help and knowledge about the server and help our community grow. I would like to be able to help saes players more than I can right now and this could be the perfect opportunity for me to help everyone with what I can. I am very focused in everything I do.
Your weaknesses: I think my worst weakness is my english at some points (gramatically) but I think I can communicate well and understand a conversation.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I would like to apply for a SAHA position.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: As I said above, I would like to help every player that needs help in housing affairs. Also I am very interested in housing agencies and I could offer my help on that way.

Server Memberships: I'm currently a member of Arms Assassins, raceTech and The Motor Heads.

Additional information: My name is Daniel and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Portugal and I can speak 3 languages (portuguese, english and spanish). SAES has been a good way of spending my free time and making some good friends. During my playtime, I like to help new players understand a little bit more about our community and I like to chill around the map speaking with people. I would like to add 2 links for topics I've made on forums to help players about some housing affairs.

:::

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13732/looking-to-sell-buy-a-property-click-here
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13347/tutorial-how-to-get-a-good-property-business

:::

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Do you eat pork: Yes I do.

I hope I meet every requirement. Thanks for reading this.

Rasta

• 2 weeks later...