Turbo's Application for SAHA

Turbo

Your ingame username: turbo12345
Your ingame alias: Turbo
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: Don't remember correctly, might be since 2013 or earlier.
Qualities you can offer: I started playing SAES since a young age, so that gained me a lot of experience. For example, I have been through every way what I am trying to say is that I have experienced a lot of punishments like admin-jails and ban. And what I gained with these punishments is knowledge. I can offer you a few things like knowledge, experience, activity and maturity
Your weaknesses: I am not the best at focusing on multiple things when I'm already focused on something.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: As I have mentioned above already, I am playing SAES since 2013 so that means I started playing since I was 10 years old. I have achieved many things on SAES and would like to climb higher on the ladder and improve my reputation. At the begin of my career I couldn't even speak English so SAES also taught me some important things in real life like speaking English and that made my life easier. And I think now it's time to help other newcomers and show that I can have contributions on SAES.

Server Memberships:

• Gypsy Jokers MC - President

• Radio SA - HQ

• Secret Service - Agent

• Centrino Transportation - Member

Additional information: I am a student and currently following the education IT-Management/Software Developer on a college. Started playing MTA:SA/SAES in 2013 or earlier. I also speak Turkish as primary language, so that means I am speaking 3 languages which is Dutch, English and Turkish and also a little bit German, but I don't count it as a primary language because I can't speak it fluently.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yeah a few admin-jails before.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned because multi-accounting before

Do you eat pork: Nope.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text