Element's Application for Community Staff.

Your ingame username: denis10
Your ingame alias: Element.
Your year of birth: 1997.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Israeli.
Country of residence: Israel.

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing on SAES:RPG back in 2010, so 10 great years I would say.

Qualities you can offer: I can offer a person with great loyalty, dedication, leadership ability, a very mature, patient and tolerant person who has the highest work and performance links, who does everything in the best way possible and at the highest level, From my extensive experience and knowledge on any topic related to SAES and RPG in general, I would say that it's a special quality that
helps me look at things a little differently and from other perspectives, it also helps me deal with different types of situations accordingly In the most professional way.

Your weaknesses: Back in 2018 (On the last open recruitment) I've stated that weaknesses do not exist (At least from my point of view) but they are things that we have to improve on as human beings (Because no one is perfect after all), I've stated that "I am too kind to other people. In other words, I am sometimes too soft and people take advantage of that" So after two years I can say that I'm still a kind person to other people, but I become less soft and pretty much strict about the fact that people take advantage of me being too kind (But in any case it does not affect me negatively), Anyhow after two years since the last application, I've learned a lot about myself as a person and managed to work and improve my weaknesses.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: The reason for my Community Staff application Is built from several things. I'm playing In MTA:SA and especially in SAES:RPG for a long time. and as a Community Staff, I can apply all of my knowledge and my huge experience in the server which has accumulated over the years to the rest of the players, especially the new ones. I am sure that I have a lot to offer from my skills/knowledge and strengths. I'm also a really helpful and useful person, and I am pretty sure that I'm ready enough for this job.

Server Memberships: SWAT, HLS, DE, PC.

Additional information: I've noticed that there was no question regarding my strengths and I decided to add this extra important information so you can get a little better picture of who I am, So my strengths can be described In many different ways. To start off, I am a mature, patient, and kind player who likes to help everyone as much as possible. I am a person who thinks his presence in SAES could make a difference as a Staff member. I am a guy who can turn an argument into an agreement. I can be described as a helpful, friendly, calm and patient player, who is willing to help everyone with their needs. One of my best strengths is, I can become someones friend very easily and I have a lot of patience when It comes to listening to someone who Is In need of my attention, even If I do not understand what they are saying at first (Due to his bad English), I always find a way to help and satisfy the player.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been warned by Groove for abusing /cargrab during a chase besides that, I can't really point on any specific cases/situations, but pretty sure that I got muted few times during the years, anyhow I'm trying to keep myself out of troubles as much as possible and avoid any in-game problems regarding server rules.

Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Do you eat pork: In the Jewish religion/community it's not that common/allowed to eat pork however, I am not a religious person and I've tried beacon few times, to be honest, I didn't like it that much so I'm currently not eating pork, I prefer chicken or beef.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward. Were really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead.

alt text