kockata's application for saha

Your ingame username: kockata
Your ingame alias: kockata
Your year of birth: 29th of august, 2000
Your gender: Transgender

Nationality: Bulgarian peasant
Country of residence: Bulgaria

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm around this community since 2016
Qualities you can offer: I doubt I have something more special than the other candidates. All I can offer is decent activity, dedication to the task I MIGHT BE GIVEN and understanding. I think that's enough.(having a bulgarian who ain't a gypsy)
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I'm more liberal than I should
(bad at driving boat)

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yessir

Reason for application: The reason I'm pushing this application is because I want some action in the server aside camping at jail and so. I would like to experience some executive work. Plus I want to show the community I can be useful, not only being a jerk and fucking around.(once you read down below you would understand why I stated this here)

Server Memberships: HS CLO

Additional information: I hate speaking about myself, I'm a regular bulgarian peasant. All of my demands are a chick, alcohol and money. Think that's enough. If you want more specific information you can check up on me either in game or at discord.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have a small record from early 2017 or late 2016( can't remember correctly), got a few ajails for DM and a ban.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got one as I stated above, the ban was caused by my toxic behaviour towards Blade

Do you eat pork: :pig2: :knife_fork_plate:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text