millionaire's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: ghostviper
Your ingame alias: UE|millionaire
Your year of birth: 1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bangladeshi
Country of residence: Bangladesh

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2014, been about 6 years
Qualities you can offer: As an Asian, my time-zone varies from most of the in-game Staffs/Admins. Sometimes I get to play with both the middle-eastern and Latin American players. So I am kind of available whenever I get free time let it be during the day or night, just a notification in discord. I am more of a practical person and prefer staying organized. Time isn't a big problem from my side, I can study a case for 10 minutes as long as there isn't much pressure and pending works to do. My activity is not the best, however with interest and responsibilities I can improve it accordingly.
Your weaknesses: Can't really think of any weaknesses right now, but I guess my patience is not always up to the mark dealing with people who constantly pisses me off. However I'm still working on my temper issues haha

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I like SAHA's role as well but I think the server doesn't need anymore SAHA staffs for the moment as there are many according to the player's needs at most times, so I would prefer CS.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do

Reason for application: Won't be melodramatic, I think I have gained sufficient experience in-game throughout these years as a player of the community. I have seen many faces, old or new, been into a lots of server groups and a few organizations, but the game is always the same to me. I don't get enough interest to join it anymore. I have started being active again recently after this Covid-19 breakdown, I wasn't that active before ever since I declared my leave haha. I would be honored to be a part of the team to handle out punishments as per as the actions and spectate several areas over the field to make the community a safer place for the new ones to play!

Server Memberships: I am currently a Patriarch in Underground Empire, been a worker in ZIP Constructions as well as a Honorary member in Cuban Cars.

Additional information: Nothing much to add here, I'm Muntasir, born and raised up here in Bangladesh (no I'm definitely not Indian) which is an Asian country. I'm currently studying further Business Management here in Dhaka, which is the Capital of Bangladesh. I have been in another city since childhood and all my study qualifications are from there, recently moved into the Capital and now I'm back again to my city for the pandemic situation. Most of you might know me as the founder of a former organization, Texas Cartel, which was a level 4 gang back in 2016s, which was closed as I have been really busy at that part of my life. I also have had some side businesses, a farm back in my village. I live in the city, I like spending time with my cows in the village. I'm Muslim but not easily triggered. I like nature and I'm lowkey a quiet person. I don't like talking unnecessarily.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I don't remember quite well, but yes I have been admin-jailed a few times but not in the recent years
Previous (legitimate) bans: A ban in 2015 for administrating a server which had SAES resources.

Do you eat pork: Haram

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good application unfortunately your ingame activity prior to your application hasn't quite hit the bar that we'd hope to get out of a SAHA staff member. Improve it and maybe it'll improve your chances next time around!

alt text