Mrwan

Your ingame username: Jaycee2015
Your ingame alias: Mrwan
Your year of birth: September 4th / 2000
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: Egypt

How long you have been playing SAES: 6 Years and a few months
Qualities you can offer: Well, As an old member In this community, It helped me learn quite a lot of things and most importantly Is to be fair and handle the situations perfectly by looking at all the evidence and stories around the situation, So the best qualities I can offer Is to be fair for sure and to try to help everyone as much as I can while I am online or even on discord.
Your weaknesses: This Isn't a gang or a squad for sure to say that I am weak In shooting or whatever, Anyway my weakness In the community overall, Sometimes I am Impatient, It doesn't mean that I will judge people without looking at the evidence and such as I said above, No It's just a thing In my personality, It used to be a lot before but It's stopping lately. Another weakness Is that sometimes I forget few things easily, I don't really know If that could count as a weakness but still I wanted to point it out.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Well, I'd really hope for CS position, But If there's another people who deserves It more than I do or has better qualities to offer and such more than I do, Then I'd still be happy with SAHA.

Do you have Discord Installed: I do.

Reason for application: I am an old member In this community, Always been helpful and always been teaching the newcomers, always tried to assist people when there's no one else around to assist them, I am not gonna say names but there's quite a lot of people known around now and playing around now that I helped and even taught them the game, and I am still ready to help and assist anyone, Anytime.

Server Memberships: Leader of Generation X, LWS Trusted member, Outbreak Distinctive.

Additional information: "You miss every shot you don't take'' and I'd also say, "Attempt the impossible in order to Improve your work"

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Was adminjailed once far too long ago when I was new, but after that I have 0 punishments
Previous (legitimate) bans: Never been banned.

Do you eat pork: Nope, I don't. I am a Muslim and my religion forbids me from eating it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text