Put a cracking system inside this area of jail [POLL]

Combine

Question

Have in mind of which area of jail I'm talking about here, it's where you open other peoples cells. See the image in the spoiler below:

:::

alt text

When the door closes and you're inside, you have to either call an admin which is in my opinion a mess, wait 'x' time for someone to bring you out which sometimes can take a lot of time, or what I find most dumb, you can just reconnect and you will appear outside of jail instantly to a property which can be abused and no one would find out, as you can see on the picture below:

alt text

So here goes my more "roleplay favoured" suggestion, making a cracking system so we can individually ourselves open the door from inside if we get stuck; so no bothering admin, no reconnecting abuse method, etc.

This in my opinion is much more fun, and less abuse or none can happen there like I said, it would even make more sense than all the options we have right now.

Please vote, and if you somehow think this is not a good idea that can have its problems then comment below - so if you vote no, give an explanation.

That is all said, in my opinion it will be a good improvement.

Hey @Tut-Greco, honestly I don't care for the other 9 gobshits that voted no, but may I know why you did? I wonder if it's a personal thing against me that you voted no because you didn't even comment here what are your thoughts on it, that's what it seems though.

@Combine said in Put a cracking system inside this area of jail [POLL]:

Hey @Tut-Greco, honestly I don't care for the other 9 gobshits that voted no, but may I know why you did? I wonder if it's a personal thing against me that you voted no because you didn't even comment here what are your thoughts on it, that's what it seems though.

you're not entitled to hear anyone's opinion. if you're that bothered by downvotes, perhaps you should reconsider making suggestions.

@Tut-Greco said in Put a cracking system inside this area of jail [POLL]:

you're not entitled to hear anyone's opinion. if you're that bothered by downvotes, perhaps you should reconsider making suggestions.

Ah yeah, you voted no because of a personal issue you have against me, that is indeed very mature for your part, and the fact you are indirectly saying it is even better - well done buddy!

Do you even read? I said I don't care about the other 9 that downvoted, but you, well it's obvious you did it just for pure hate, if someone else had made this suggestion like one of your shitty virtual friends of SAES then it wouldn't have happened this way, because you haven't even brought an argument of why you voted no - you yourself admitted indirectly like I said that you voted against the suggestion because you are against me, lol, pathetic. I'll suggest what I want, because good thing there's at least freedom of expression on the server!

Ah you hate me, oh well! Time to grow up I guess? Yeah, I'm not the best one to say this? Maybe. I had errors in the past, I did shit, and who the fuck cares? Just you and a few other twats but that's it. It's a game, wohoo! And you're attacking me with something I did more than a year ago? lol.

Now I don't even wanna hear your opinion, because it's probably shit, let me say it again, you simply voted no because you don't like me, and not the suggestion, well, maybe you should put your ego aside, or at least not even get into a poll or discussion where you don't have absolutely anything to contribute.

:harriot: Now if you want don't even read or reply to what I said, I just had to expose the fact of why you voted no and didn't even bring a fucking valid argument on this suggestion, absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Ah yeah, you voted no because of a personal issue you have against me, that is indeed very mature for your part, and the fact you are indirectly saying it is even better - well done buddy!

Do you even read? I said I don't care about the other 9 that downvoted, but you, well it's obvious you did it just for pure hate, if someone else had made this suggestion like one of your shitty virtual friends of SAES then it wouldn't have happened this way, because you haven't even brought an argument of why you voted no - you yourself admitted indirectly like I said that you voted against the suggestion because you are against me, lol, pathetic. I'll suggest what I want, because good thing there's at least freedom of expression on the server!

Ah you hate me, oh well! Time to grow up I guess? Yeah, I'm not the best one to say this? Maybe. I had errors in the past, I did shit, and who the fuck cares? Just you and a few other twats but that's it. It's a game, wohoo! And you're attacking me with something I did more than a year ago? lol.

Now I don't even wanna hear your opinion, because it's probably shit, let me say it again, you simply voted no because you don't like me, and not the suggestion, well, maybe you should put your ego aside, or at least not even get into a poll or discussion where you don't have absolutely anything to contribute.

:harriot: Now if you want don't even read or reply to what I said, I just had to expose the fact of why you voted no and didn't even bring a fucking valid argument on this suggestion, absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

great to see you back, Combine!

great to see you back, Combine!

Yeah sure, whatever lol. Come back if you have anything to contribute to this suggestion, even if it's constructive criticism, which I even doubt.

@Combine Because simply, it is easier for both of us, Criminals and Cops.
If you're a criminal for example and you can't crack, that would get you busted straight away.
Also, it's waste of time for them, since cops can always show up and arrest them while they're still trying.

It might have advantages for cops, but would be a bit unfair for the other side.

@Anas_ said in Put a cracking system inside this area of jail [POLL]:

@Combine Because simply, it is easier for both of us, Criminals and Cops.
If you're a criminal for example and you can't crack, that would get you busted straight away.
Also, it's waste of time for them, since cops can always show up and arrest them while they're still trying.

It might have advantages for cops, but would be a bit unfair for the other side.

No, it won't get you busted, because the door opens at a very slow rate and you would see the cop come, so that gives you time to react and close the panel or end the cracking. Also, you're at the other side so bullets don't go through to arrest you. And as I said, I'd vouch for making it a very simple cracking that anyone with enough brain cells can manage to do, anything else?

I always get stuck in it, and it's definitely a +1 from me. However, if this does get implemented, after cracking the code, will it open immediately, or still slow like normally (when opened from outside)