Headshots in the turf war zone

Petrow

Question

@Petrow said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

@Kybali0n said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

if you don't like it better stay on gt with your m4 n' spaz. who says you can only use sniper on turfs?? if someone with sniper tries hs on you, get cover n shoot m4,. who hammered you so much with hs that you don't want it anymore uu ???

the thing is that im not making it cuz im bad or i got rekt in turf war :D its because of laggers that eat shots

Laggers are everywhere d00d. I always had low ping and i have to suffer cuz of that. On multiple occasions i get arrested just because cops eat up to 7 CS shots or criminals become super tanky and survive 20 M4 shots so yeah. Removing HS from turfs will make them boring as they were before.

@Petrow said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

@Kybali0n said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

if you don't like it better stay on gt with your m4 n' spaz. who says you can only use sniper on turfs?? if someone with sniper tries hs on you, get cover n shoot m4,. who hammered you so much with hs that you don't want it anymore uu ???

the thing is that im not making it cuz im bad or i got rekt in turf war :D its because of laggers that eat shots

laggers eat shoot but anyways get killed, just try a few more bullets, what's the big deal? or every time you get killed by a lagger you break your keyboard in despair? if you can't handle the lagger, find another one, not all the enemy gang is lagger, whorever can kill, the thing is how?

Well laggy people will always be there if there is headshot or not doesn't matter at least with headshot you can kill laggy persons with one shot and not need to waste 10 shots to kill such a person so i don't get the point why we should remove it

@Homeless said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

The HS in RvB is fine, I dont know if it is because there are less people ( but even with laggy guys, it works just fine). In saes:rpg sometimes I have missclicked while aiming 2 meters away from the head and getting a HS.

Welcome to SAES desync. The dev team never cared about scripting a new sync for the server sadly

No pls, even if it "impacts weapon skills" that much. The fun that HS brings into turfs outweights that weapon skill or knowledge, whatever you are talking about, argument.

Looking at the poll, I wonder why cops even participate in this, because respectfully, this suggestion is of no relevance to them lol

HS is a fun feature but there's a disbalance if only 1 weapon has this ability, adding a decent amount of power to sniper, which already was a great weapon with a lot of range before the HS thing.

Add some extra damage for making HS with other weapons too then, well this won't happen as it's probably too messy. But enabling HS in some regions like it used to be seems like a fine idea (tr, sf, flint county etc). Then people could still have fun with HS and it wouldn't play as big of a role in overall turfing as it does now, where sniper is the most profitable weapon.