Return organization aircrafts back to bases

Harmy

Question

Can we please return gang/squad planes back to organization bases like it used to be?

I remember when we went full RP mode when it came to bases and everything, that we moved all the planes from organizations to nearby airports so we can access them there (like it makes sense for an airport to host a gang's plane :shrug: )

We have bases with budhas with dildos and object cows having fun together getting constantly approved, can we get back our planes for both sides since the change is minimal and literally doesn't require anything but move gang vehicles around.

We have donation shamals in bases but somehow are not allowed to have organization shamals in there.

Can we please revert this unnecessary rule from (2016-2017?) and allow gangs to have whatever vehicle they deem necessary in their base?

@Arms-Assassins @Black-Bullets @CripZ @Tuga-Thugs @The-Outfit @The-Company @Underground-Empire @Organization-Zero @Clandestine-Mob @Undisputed-Command @Comando-Da-Capital @Los-Escondidos @Rebels-MC @Cartel-De-Sinaloa @Generation-X @Gypsy-Jokers-MC @Los-Inkas @Medelln-Cartel @Rogue-21 @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation @FOX-Operations-X @S-W-A-T @San-Andreas-Federal-Police @ICE-Immigration-Customs-Enforcements @Emergency-Task-Force

Tanks <3

24 answers to this question

Can we please return gang/squad planes back to organization bases like it used to be?

I remember when we went full RP mode when it came to bases and everything, that we moved all the planes from organizations to nearby airports so we can access them there (like it makes sense for an airport to host a gang's plane :shrug: )

We have bases with budhas with dildos and object cows having fun together getting constantly approved, can we get back our planes for both sides since the change is minimal and literally doesn't require anything but move gang vehicles around.

We have donation shamals in bases but somehow are not allowed to have organization shamals in there.

Can we please revert this unnecessary rule from (2016-2017?) and allow gangs to have whatever vehicle they deem necessary in their base?

@Arms-Assassins @Black-Bullets @CripZ @Tuga-Thugs @The-Outfit @The-Company @Underground-Empire @Organization-Zero @Clandestine-Mob @Undisputed-Command @Comando-Da-Capital @Los-Escondidos @Rebels-MC @Cartel-De-Sinaloa @Generation-X @Gypsy-Jokers-MC @Los-Inkas @Medelln-Cartel @Rogue-21 @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation @FOX-Operations-X @S-W-A-T @San-Andreas-Federal-Police @ICE-Immigration-Customs-Enforcements @Emergency-Task-Force

Tanks <3

@Ramby

Everyone has his own opinion, I just find it dumb splitting organization vehicles between bases and airports, while there's a base just for that, to have every vehicle the organization needs in it.

It wasn't always like that, organizations were allowed to have such vehicles in the bases, it changed around 2016-2017 if im not wrong.

Personally, I prefer for airplanes to stay on airports. As a matter of fact, I'd like if all aircraft would be removed from server all together and only few on airports locked to pilot spawn to remain. But that's just my opinion, no need to explain why I think that as I already know 98% of server will disagree with that.

dono shamals allowed at base & gang shamals not? what is this the shit?
as i member, was shamals remooved from bases because "dont fit the rp to have shamal on base" & no one liked this decide, but what sense it makes if dono allowed?
what sense it even makes if no one likes this, but beeing forced because some mens thinks it increase rp on server?
how about cops owning banks & spawning there after killed for brs instead hospitals (rp wise)???

#BringBackShamalToBase
#DontForceBullshitRP
#MooveTTHeliNearSpawn
#BringBackOldDeagle
#KickKankersFromSAES

#BringBackShamalToBase
#DontForceBullshitRP
#MooveTTHeliNearSpawn
#BringBackOldDeagle
#KickKankersFromSAES
#BringBACKHelikill
#BringBackOldBRs