[FEATURE] Rent a car

MarksMan

Question

Idk if this one was suggested before but would be nice if we can rent a car ex. You go to Shop pay money ( 50$/min), choose what kind of car and then after the payment your car disappears.
None can take your car also it's locked only for you and you can't mod that car.

I wanted to spawn a Elegy to drift but I have only one which is modded, there are guys who need it maybe for a RP few Sultans in same color, Bus or Truck whatever.

20 answers to this question

Me likey. However, how would this be stored? Would you be able to pick up the vehicle from your savedisk, or from the renting place?

Also I'd like people to be able to have more of the same type vehicle in their storage, which is something we're working on :)

@blade if you destroy it - pay tax. About 10k(or more) from your bank account. You also pay if u damage it. Like if in paint&spray repair will be cost 500$ and if you park to rent spawn payment should be 2x more.

A very late bump this be :crank: I've done this entirely due to boredom, don't know if someone had been working on this or if this idea is still supported. Even if not and yes, I'm not sure how much time it'd take me turning this into a perfectly well working script, but there it is.
https://youtu.be/0V6eU5NT7FA