SOS

Sicario

Good morning to all my friends and acquaintances in saes it is nothing personal, I had an accident at home My walls are about to collapse I need help urgently with all this that is happening from the coronavirus I have run out of money I have neighbors who need first class food need, Shampoo Soap Detergents Food milk for children I have thought many times before publishing here but it is of utmost urgency any Donation will be welcome I thank you very much for your understanding and help Information Here +51 946 536 118.

if you have questions send me a message on WhatsApp and I will send you what you buy with the money.

@Spetnazz , spartan is my cousin and I have always helped him, as he has helped me, but how can I help monetarily if I also have a family and I have to survive, here nobody gives anything away, here you have to look for it but now with the quarantine, we have no way to produce money, so your words are out of place pendejo

@Kybali0n said in SOS:

@Spetnazz , spartan is my cousin and I have always helped him, as he has helped me, but how can I help monetarily if I also have a family and I have to survive, here nobody gives anything away, here you have to look for it but now with the quarantine, we have no way to produce money, so your words are out of place pendejo

Tell him to make a ehhh.. Idk what it's called, but one of those gofundme things as Brophy suggested. I dont know how fast he can get the money out from that site, but it seems much easier to help that way

@Howlze said in SOS:

If this is in fact legitimate, then set up a PayPal account or something, I'll shoot a few $ your way to help out.

I can do the same.

Could we get a picture somehow to this topic for us how the situation really is and what do you exactly mean by the 'walls are about to be collapsed'.

Stay safe.

@ChasinTLSN since Spartan is in military service, away from his family and on the streets, I can give you more details. The house where my cousin lives is built of adobe and wood, it is a house of more than 30 years of construction, which by the humidity and the years is collapsing (He will publish a photo when he has the possibility to answer this) and as well as his house, there are many more in the neighborhoods. our government allocates S./ 380.00 (around $ 118.00 in dollars) for people with extreme and urgent need (like this). thanks for support to my couz!

@ChasinTLSN said in SOS:

@Howlze said in SOS:

If this is in fact legitimate, then set up a PayPal account or something, I'll shoot a few $ your way to help out.

I can do the same.

Could we get a picture somehow to this topic for us how the situation really is and what do you exactly mean by the 'walls are about to be collapsed'.

Stay safe.

https://imgur.com/a/sboadYe you can already see the light through the crack that is so big

• 1 year later...

https://www.gofundme.com/start/emergency-fundraising
i belive that brophy was speaking about this give it a check, plus this might reach people out of saes community what might be an amazing advantage
i know that a year has passed but if the situation continues there you go...