Allow helpers using /assist to see the progress-bar during turfwars

Spetnazz

Question

I won't write a whole Essay about it, so I'll make it short; I often encounter helpers during turfwars, asking me about the status of the turfzone, since all they can see is that the zone is blinking on their map. So, why don't we allow the helpers using /assist to see the red bar on the right side as well?

17 answers to this question

I remember i had a request on GitHub about this probably got ignored or smth else happened with it. But yes I would really like to see what the progress is at the turf without asking people 24/7. if I am helping as a normal criminal.

Make it so theres some indicator to whether you have /assist or /war on (preferably above the progress bar or next to name of the two main parties of the war) because some people might confuse between them, like when their gang goes turfing after assisting an ally.

@Scorpyo Is it possible to add something to differentiate between /assist and /war? Some people might get confused if their gang goes turfing after assisting another gang and not figuring out why they aren't gaining progress. Could be something like this when you have /assist enabled: alt text

@Ammar said in Allow helpers using /assist to see the progress-bar during turfwars:

@Scorpyo Is it possible to add something to differentiate between /assist and /war? Some people might get confused if their gang goes turfing after assisting another gang and not figuring out why they aren't gaining progress. Could be something like this when you have /assist enabled: alt text

Should be done now