[LWS-STAFF] WenDo's LWS Events

WenDo

~[^[Please avoid posting here anything, this topic is being lead by WenDo himself only.]~(red)]

alt text
alt text

^[My Story]
Dear reader,

I would like to introduce myself to the ones who never heard of me.

My story began back in 2010, i was very young, to be exact i was 7 years old. It was the day when my cousin @MarksMan came to visit my family and me. He told me that he had found a new game, he found a program that is being installed so you are able to play GTA San Andreas online. The game that i played the most in that time. After he did set everything up for me and added this server to favorites so i can easily reach it, that was the moment when WenDo was born.

While i was lost and didn't knew what to do, my cousin started teaching me a lot about the server and it's rules. After some time i improved a lot and i had a chance to join the gang "Grid". I was only few weeks/months in it, but still it was a great experience being a member of such great gang. As the gang got inactive and some players weren't playing they decide to close it, after we were gangless my cousin CheGuevara decide to open his Squad. It was called "Balkan~Spies", i became part of it and had a great time with them.

Years later, in the year 2014 i decide to make a big move, i wanted to become member of a gang that is respected on the server, that has good reputation, so i decide to join Black~Bullets, My cousin @SkulioN was already in it and he was already good in the game. I had still to improve to get on a level of B~B member, i was playing all day and all night. My dream was to become one of them. Weeks later, i was called by an B~B HQ to the base. I was very excited and couldn't await to get tested. I managed the interview solid and the time came when i got invited. I cannot express the feelings in words i had when i saw that invitation panel. I was the happiest on the earth. Over a year ago, I spotted ALT, i was trucking in the free time as i enjoyed it. So i dared to take the step, i left B~B to join ALT. I managed it also and became member of ALT. I was again together with @SkulioN doing some deliveries and enjoying the civilian life.

After having everything behind me, i wanted to take some break of the game, i went inactive for a year. When i came back i got back in the criminal side and joined Texas~Cartel. It was such a great experience with fellas like @millionaire_ who was a really great leader. After it got deleted i was gangless. I had to make a choice what i will do as next. I decide to play as criminal for some time so i can think peacefully and decide where i want to go.

The decision was not made till 2019, i saw Overdose Crime doing well, i had also some friends into it and decide to join them. I joined them and were enjoying as member. But due to some games that had hype back at that time, i was not playing MTA alot, i was playing other games. I was coming once in a month to check the gang and the friends how they're doing.

New Chapter, New Challenges.
At the end of 2019, One of my cousins had an idea, why not creating a gang? We wanted to have some challenges. So we decide to open Medellin Cartel, with it i also accepted the challenges to stay strong no matter what happens. As i have the motivation back and play this game daily many hours. I decide to try join the group and help people with doing events.

^[What will i do here?]
This topic serves to let my creativity run free, i will post every kind of events. Some events that are well known in the server but mainly i will try to create new events for more excitement. Take part in my upcoming events and accept the new challenges. I will be glad having you in the events. ~[^[Let the fun begin.]~]

alt text

Before joining

Hosted Events: 148
Total Money spent: $160.600.000

After joining

Hosted Events: 0
Total Money spent: $0.000.000

~[What do you think about the topic's look? I would love to get some feedback.]~(#9b6c62)

How to post? for me only!

[s=]___
alt text
Count: ( f.e #32 )
Date: ( date the event is made, not the post )
Event: ( the type of the event, if the type is new describe below how it works )
Prize: ( f.e 2.000.000$ not 2M )
Hoster: ( the LWS that helped to make the event )
Winner: ( f.e @WenDo )
Screens: ( screens down below in a spoiler )
___[/s]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WenDo

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text
Count: #5
Date: 04/06/2020
Event: Land on my Bus ( 4 Rounds )
Prize: 2,000,000$ ( 500.000$ each Round )
Hoster: Redlive
Winner: 1st: Westbrook, 2nd: Westbrook, 3rd: Kaioshin, 4th: M7md
Screens:

[s=]___
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
___[/s]