[JOB] Quarry Worker

Shagwrath

Question

I have a bunch of jobs I would like to share with you, this is the first of many, Quarry Worker.

Here is a video explaining the script that I have already made and would love to send to you if you like it.
Otherwise please read below for a full description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxnNMaNdOJA

The idea of the job is that you get in a Dozer and 3 rocks pop up on your minimap, you push the three rocks into a pit that destroys them. after they are destroyed you earn a little bit of money. The money you earn is based off a random 'roll' you can get copper, iron, gold, diamond, ruby, and opel, ordered by rarity. If you find one of the rare rocks a notification is send out to the server, or even if you get a roll close to it it tells the server, this could be changed, but it motivates people to keep playing and grinding. After you push in all 3 rocks you get a little bonus for all three. If you leave the Dozer the rocks disappear, incase one gets stuck or you get stuck. Every so often you will have to run to the porta potty and relieve yourself.

The rocks that spawn in for you are client side, so other players cant really help you, and you cant really afk doing it as your rocks just get pushed out of the way most of the time, not into the pit.

If anyone has any questions please ask!
I have other things I would like to post for you that I have made, but I'm just going to do one thing at a time to see what interests people and hopefully just send the stuff you all will like.

Thanks, hope you like it.

@Bangas said in [JOB] Quarry Worker:

@JohnnyEnglish said in [JOB] Quarry Worker:

I did make substantial process on such a script. Perhaps I'll finish it in the future

just asking because maybe you guys could make this 2 scripts as one since you (JE) have the mining script and this gentleman have the deliver part

The one I have is my own project from scratch. I took the random ore locations from John's code. I'll also make the delivery part if I ever work on it and finish it

@Bangas said in [JOB] Quarry Worker:

I did make substantial process on such a script. Perhaps I'll finish it in the future

just asking because maybe you guys could make this 2 scripts as one since you (JE) have the mining script and this gentleman have the deliver part

The one I have is my own project from scratch. I took the random ore locations from John's code. I'll also make the delivery part if I ever work on it and finish it

And this two scripts would fit together in the server?