No explosion in Bank zone

Ramos

Question

I'd like to suggest a zone, where explosion can't happen. Which means grenades wouldn't work in the said zone and this is because everytime cops or criminals try to enter BR, there are always vehicles exploding like mia khalifa's ass and it's annoying because you get killed 100 %. Ty, peace out.

13 answers to this question

The core problem about this is there are explosion chains starting near bank entrances and It's totally bad for both of the sides. Plus I remember @JohnnyEnglish has posted something about it in a topic that I don't remember at the moment. But as far as I remember there is already a project/script going on for this issue.

I personally throw nades when I see like at least 3-4 cops staying in front the marker and either spamming their nightstick or be like, keep distance of 2-3 metres of the marker and wait to tase. In that case, of course I'm going to throw a nade lmao, basically can't do anything else.

@Ramos said in No explosion in Bank zone:

@sila said in No explosion in Bank zone:

I mean clearly it's just gonna be Cops voting "Yes" and Crims voting "No" so is there any point to this?

i also noticed many criminals trying to enter bank and they got killed by vehicle explosions aswell ... soo

It's also common knowledge to know crims buy themselves extra time by throwing nades outside bank to damage cops nearby as they try to enter... soooo????

as crime i want enter br after it started & using nades (never doing at marker) helps me to go inside, whilest cops are still allowed using theyr house to respawn 37293939x to come to bank, crimes have only 1 chance to enter bank & we need to face 2 problems:
-pigs arresting outside (some are camping there)
-pigs arresting inside (alot camping after entrance)

inside crimes have not rlly much chance to surviewe without getting arrest, but atleast let us our chance to surviewe outside..

@Ramos said in No explosion in Bank zone:

I'd like to suggest a zone, where explosion can't happen. Which means grenades wouldn't work in the said zone and this is because everytime cops or criminals try to enter BR, there are always vehicles exploding like mia khalifa's ass and it's annoying because you get killed 100 %. Ty, peace out.

Don't suggest something that helps cop side and make a poll for it because criminals will just vote NO whatever is the suggestion, 2- It's okay if there's explosion in Bank zone but you can suggest to make a rule that disallow throwing grenades into jail zone because many criminals are throwing grenades and just spawn killing us when we try to leave the jail zone.

@VayraN said in No explosion in Bank zone:

It's okay if there's explosion in Bank zone but you can suggest to make a rule that disallow throwing grenades into jail zone because many criminals are throwing grenades and just spawn killing us when we try to leave the jail zone.

It's simple. If there is a proper JB going on, you can't expect not to get fucked up. If you spawn and 'just want to leave the jail zone', you should spawn as something other than prison warden, and take a route that doesn't go through the jail zone. It's very, very easy.

@Spetnazz said in No explosion in Bank zone:

@VayraN said in No explosion in Bank zone:

It's okay if there's explosion in Bank zone but you can suggest to make a rule that disallow throwing grenades into jail zone because many criminals are throwing grenades and just spawn killing us when we try to leave the jail zone.

It's simple. If there is a proper JB going on, you can't expect not to get fucked up. If you spawn and 'just want to leave the jail zone', you should spawn as something other than prison warden, and take a route that doesn't go through the jail zone. It's very, very easy.

Prisoner spawn is here to stop JBs, Also maybe criminals can stop spawn killing and camping at jail to kill any cop moving ? very very easy, This server is not for criminals only btw do you know that ?