Aight I'mma headout

Zei

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@alex0107 said in Aight I'mma headout:

Lol man . It's just a denied cmon , don't rage , the goal is to have fun :D. Anyways see ya in a week !

P.S. Bad boy @Yoko_Kurama look what u did !

@Arms-Assassins @Tuga-Thugs @Black-Bullets ...oh Hi @alex0107 I'll blacklist your ass if you ping me again

@Markus said in Aight I'mma headout:

@ILLUSION said in Aight I'mma headout:

We have taken this topic into a great detailed consideration as AA HQ and we have concluded this message which I am about to convey it to you with my deep reverence, dear sir. Here is our message:

wtf lmao

Kindest regards, @Arms-Assassins HeadQuartership.

please don't ping us

Kindest regards, Arms Assassins

Your death wish have been granted. Please contact SAES>@Kybali0n for your invitation to crematorium.

@ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION @ILLUSION

@kipt said in Aight I'mma headout:

CC what, motherfucker?

And by the looks of it, you quitting because you got denied from @Arms-Assassins?

alt text

Hello there, On behalf of our HQ team I'm deeply indebted to you as well as the others because you tagged @Arms-Assassins for the most idiotic reason and by this occasion, I want to give a special thanks to @Arms-Assassins cuz they didn't get tilted after receiving this massive amount of tags despite their important activities that require a lot of concentration such as wanking/jacking off
with all my regards Pazoo from ants assassins
alt text