The Saints | Official Topic

Poodlyz

**Nickname: Stoner
**Username: stonermkd

**Nationality and spoken languages: Macedonian / English
**Rate your English level (1-10): 9
**Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10): 9

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2018
**Previous organizations and the reasons why you left: SAPA - I got my PC Diploma and i left it so, i can continue in another squad.
FBI - I left it because it wasn't that active and i got bored playing as cop.
**Current Group/Squad/Gang: The Company
**What do you know about us?: I know that is a group that works with vehicles, theres a mechanic who need to patrol around San Andreas and repair people vehicle's and also there's a carjacker who searches for good vehicles around the city and steals it after that the car is being sold, so can make profit from it.

**Why do you want to join The Saints?: I want to join it because i enjoy working with vehicles.
**Which branch of the group do you prefer? (Mechanic or Carjacking Division): Im more for carjacking division
**Why should we accept you?: Because i am loyal, active player and i think i can contribute for the group

**Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker): One night i was driving home from the workshop and in front of one building i saw a beautiful car parked, as carjacker i knew that i needed that car to make a good profit. The next night i came prepared with help, i was droped a bit far from the parking, and i walked to the vehicle. I broke the side window and got into the car, and after a minute the car engine was started. Drove the car into the work shop and with all night working the next morning the car was resprayed and ready to go to the black market.
**Tell us more about you (atleast 150words): My name is Time and I am from Macedonia. I live in city called Kocani with my family. I go to school for telecommunication assemblies and devices its my 3rd year. I am communicative person so i have lot of friends that i hang with all the time but also in my free time i want to play MTA and have fun. I am playing MTA for a long time maybe 6,7 years and I still enjoy playing it. As long time playing MTA i have lots of strenghts in this game, i am good with roleplaying, hosting things etc.

@Stoner Good application, welcome aboard, you are now in a ~[probationary]~(lime) period.

@Hoel300 Despite your application's quality, you have showed good efforts in game. Get in-game, contact me for a test.

Cordially,
Poodlyz
The Saints' Chairman

Nickname: SpeeD
Username: mahdimokni123456

Nationality and spoken languages: Tunisia / English
Rate your English level (1-10): 7
Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10): 6

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2018
Previous organizations and the reasons why you left:
~[1)Pirus :]~(red,red) I left because i went inactive
~[2) bloodz :]~(red,red) I left because i back inactive
~[3)OC :]~(purple) I left to back bloodz
~[4) CDC :]~(purple,purple,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta,magenta) Inactive gang & I'm not having fun playing
Current Group/Squad/Gang: Clandestine Mob
What do you know about us?: The Saints work is to steal cars, mechanic fix them and sell it
Why do you want to join The Saints?: Because I love to fix and work with cars and I love this group role
Which branch of the group do you prefer? (Mechanic or Carjacking Division): Them two
Why should we accept you?: Because I am loyal, active player and I think I can contribute to the group

Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker): today 29 march 2020 it's my best day so I decided to make a big patrol around SA when I was near to ls bridge I saw someone parked Out of the way from The Street so I went to saw what happened to him, he said that his car broke down, so I repaired it and finish my way
Tell us more about you (at least 150words): My name is Mahdi and I am from Tunisia. I live in a city called Sousse with my family. I am a communicative person so I have a lot of friends that I hang with all the time but also in my free time I want to play MTA To get some fun I had a group with the same role, but it didn't last long because it was inactive so I delete it

@SpeeD1Tn Good application, we know you have experience in this kind of group. I also had good feedbacks about you. You are ~[accepted]~(red)
text alternatif

@Hoel300 @Stoner We are still waiting for your efforts in the media archive.

Cordially,
Poodlyz
The Saints' Chairman

Nickname: Wnkemils
Username: Wnkemils

Nationality and spoken languages: Nationality : Latvian. Spoken languages : Latvian, English but understand russian aswell
Rate your English level (1-10): 6-7 sometimes having a small strokes
Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10): 5

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: I don't remember but i wasn't able to play for the most time
Previous organizations and the reasons why you left: HHMC, biker club, left because i didn't liked it
Current Group/Squad/Gang: N/A
What do you know about us?: This group mostly focuses on mehanic and carjacker job all around the los santos.

Why do you want to join The Saints?: I want to get a new experience and learn new stuff
Which branch of the group do you prefer? (Mechanic or Carjacking Division): Mechanic
Why should we accept you?: I am comunible i want to learn new things, and want to learn better RP aswell, i can be everywhere you need, and i know how to be myself, and follow orders.

Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker) : A long time ago, i needed a small job to pay for my rent, and study's, i started to look for a job, and i saw a small advertisment for a mehanic job, as i needed money i applied for that job, and they accepted me, so i started to learn everything about a cars and car parts, so after 5 years one of my co-workers, asked me if i want to get a bit more money, but in a little ilegal job, i agreed to that, and we stole a good old BMW E34 M4 from a really rich guy, and got away with it.
Tell us more about you (atleast 150words): So my name is Emils, i am 18 year old, and i am mostly a computer geek, i am mostly working on and with pc's as i like to do, i am pretty lazy ass boy, who doesn't like any hard activities. I am kinda comunicable but i am quiet at the same time, i am calm, and don't like to get into heated arguments. That's mostly all

**Nickname:**gliemezis
**Username:**FallenZ

Nationality and spoken languages: Latvian, English and a little bit of Russian.
**Rate your English level (1-10):**6
**Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10):**5

**Since when do you play SAES:RPG:**Since last year.
Previous organizations and the reasons why you left: None.
Current Group/Squad/Gang: None.
What do you know about us?: I know that this organization works with car repairing and carjacking all around the San Andreas.

Why do you want to join The Saints?: I want to join The Saints because i want to learn something new about the mechanic job and get some new experience.
Which branch of the group do you prefer? (Mechanic or Carjacking Division): Mechanic.
Why should we accept you?: Well because i'm a comunible player and i like to try something new in this server to get some new experience to work in organization.

Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker) : When I finished elementary school, I had to choose a profession I wanted to study, and I chose to study to be a mechanic. At first, everything seemed complicated, but as I focused more on my studies, I gradually learned everything, and after finishing the school of mechanics, I started working in a small service to get money to support myself. Over time, the small business went bankrupt, but after a while, I found another job in a larger service, where I worked for a relatively long time, but had to leave my job due to some health problems. But now that I've got back on my feet, I'm looking for a new job.
Tell us more about you (atleast 150words): Well my name is Lauris and i am 16 years old. I recently started studying to be a mechanic, but due to my laziness, I stopped studying, and now I mostly sit at home at my computer and learn things about its structure. I started playing on this server about a year ago and now I have decided to apply to the first organization to learn something new.
LAZINESS IS THE KEY TO START WORKNG IN THE SAINTS ORGANIZATION.

@Wnkemils Good application, as we said during our last interview, you are in a ~[probationary]~(orange) period as Mechanic. Good luck!

@FallenAngel Same for you, good application, you are now in a ~[probationary]~(orange) period as Mechanic as well. Good luck!

Reminder: Make sure to join The Saints' discord to be aware of any activity in coming.

Cordially,
Poodlyz
The Saints' Chairman

• 4 weeks later...

Nickname: X|Witti
Username: witti

Nationality and spoken languages: arabic / English / frensh
Rate your English level (1-10): 9
Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10): 8

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2017

• ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement: i left because its a inactive Squad

• Underground Empire : because i want to try for cop side

• The Strike Team : i left because its a inactive squad too*

• The-Pirus : i left it bcause i have freinds in BB so,i want to join BB

• Black~Bullets : i left BB because i was trying ti join BloodZ to help them , but BloodZ DEAD .

• Peaky~Blinders : Kicked ( i can explain the reason in game )

• Generation X : kicked .

Current Group/Squad/Gang: Generation X , groups : SAP And CS .

What do you know about us?: The Saints work is to steal cars, mechanic fix them and sell it
Why do you want to join The Saints?: because i like The Saints Role .
Which branch of the group do you prefer? (Mechanic or Carjacking Division): Mechanic
Why should we accept you?: because iam loyal , active and respectfull member i can help this group with my loyality and my activity.

Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker): when i was driving around using Mechanic car , my friend called me , he said that he need mechanic , i told asked him about his place and how many cars i have to fix . he answred me and after that i went to him and i foxed it , he thanked me and i moved to the location where i was .
Tell us more about you (at least 150words): Hello , My name is Witti , but in real life is Mohamed , iam 18 years old from Algeria . iam skillfull , respecrfull , friendly and calm guy .

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Viking1
Username: Olivier

Nationality and spoken languages: Arabic / englich / Frensh
Rate your English level (1-10): 7
Rate your Roleplaying skills (1-10): 6

Since when do you play SAES:RPG: 2 months

~[ICE]~(blue) I left it because some of the new members doesn't respect me

~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,pink,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc,#ff00cc)

Current Group/Squad/Gang:

~[Rogue 21]~(green)

World Farming Supply

Why do you want to join The Saints?: because i like The Saints Role .

Why should we accept you?: I can help member for everything and i can do many thinks to help the World Farming

Write a short RP story about your in-game character (As mechanic or Carjacker): when i was driving around using Mechanic car , my friend called me , he said that he need mechanic , i told asked him about his place and how many cars i have to fix . he answred me and after that i went to him and i foxed it , he thanked me and i moved to the location where i was .
Tell us more about you (at least 150words):

Hello , My name is Olivier , but in real life is Yosri , iam 19 years old from Tunisian . iam skillfull , respecrfull , friendly and calm guy .