Five-0 :: News within the squad

Terry

^[alt text]

alt text

I would like to shed some light on recent things going on with Five-0.

About 7 months ago, a group of people took a huge step into cop side to create Five-0, simply because we were bored. Now, we have decided to disband Five-0 for the same reason, boredom. Our #1 rule was always to have fun, and now if that's what it takes to have fun, so be it.

Five-0 has always been founded upon friendships since the day we created it, we valued personality above everything else, and we wanted the squad to be the exact opposite of what most of (if not all) squads are today, serious.

Most people say that squads are too strict and that's why people tend to play on the crim side more often. Five-0 never had any limitations inside the squad, we didn't set a minimum wanted level to arrest, we didn't disallow bribes or we never told our members who to arrest, we just let them do whatever they want to do. I believe we ran Five-0 the right way, and I have no regrets. If I could go back in time to create Five-0 once again, fuck yeah I'd do it all over again because it's been hell of a ride, and we enjoyed every single minute of it.

Surely everything has its price and our freedom's price was having lots of whiners around us, but it was totally worth it! We arrested whoever we want, Five-0 #1 enemy was CC impounders (nobody likes them car thieves), and the list kept going on with anyone with 1-5 stars, other cops (preferably not in BRs), AFK people, Ape (capped him lots of times), medics, mechanics, transporters, truckers, delivery men etc.

WHY?

Because why the fuck not?! We never let anyone else set our standarts for us. We went after poor Ape who has only a pistol but we also did our jobs right. I believe, us Five-0 introduced ''Failed BR'' trend in squad media archives, and we have failed more than 160 BRs (official record) in our entire time, and I'm pretty sure with unofficial numbers it's more than 200, and before that, who would hear of a failed BR?! With us becoming official and sitting right in front of SF bank, people started looking at things more in a tactical way than in an aesthetic perspective. We believe Five-0 made a huge impact over the cop side in a positive way so that things can be more competitive for both sides.

There is a saying, ''Don't be upset because it's over, smile because it happened'', and that's exactly how we feel about Five-0. It was an amazing experience. I've been playing on SAES for more than 8 years myself and I've always dreamed of getting my own organisation to at least level 2, and we easily accomplished even much more than that, but every good thing must come to an end one day. (Despite you trashtalking us 24/7, I know you will miss us Jojo. I may not 24/7 arrest you anymore but I'll make sure to kill you!)

Here our story ends. We will be disbanding Five-0 in a couple weeks and I would like to thank every player who has taken a part in @Five-0 history, and it gladdens me to believe we left a good legacy behind us. We will still keep our discord server for mostly banter chat and for bet addicts like myself, System and Spetnazz to make some easy cash.

I'll end my post with a few remarkable and funny moments from Five-0 archives.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text