Freedom Fighters Organization

Ezreal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Griffin, Thanks for your interest in joining our organization, Since you were active enough in our activities, I would like to say that I'll give you another chance to make another application.
@Silver, Thanks for your interest in joining our organization, Same as Griffin you were active in our activities. Application Stage passed. Since half of our members know you well, I would like to say that you are accepted. Meet me in the game for some instructions.
Yours, Pump.

• 1 year later...

Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame nick: Hatchet
Account name: MistaMachete
Nationality: Indian
Rate your English skills (?/10) : 8
Current Organization: Medellin Cartel
Current Group List: InvestArms Corporation (Probationary), Fedex International.
Why we should accept you? : I'm quite experienced here in SAES with decent Roleplay skills. I'm also good at following rules never got any Adminjail or mute(almost). I'm very active player. I'm good at shooting and driving. Finally, I'll help FFO in every way I can.

Part 1 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (?/10) : 7-8
Write a short RP story: One of our members had gone to Bone County for some work but didn't return back. We got no news of him, and seemed disappeared. Being concerned about his safety we decided to go to the BC to find out exactly what happened to him. When we reach the Bone County, after some time we managed to scope out a BCPD officer passing by solo driving his department car. We took this golden chance. We surrounded his car pointing our assault rifles at him. Being outnumbered and having only service pistol he surrendered. We took away his pistol and kidnapped him; took him to a corner of deserted Arco del Oeste. Tortured him until he gave us the information of our buddy. We came to know that the cops got him and at present being held into the prison. Then we put a bullet in the cop's head. We got prepared and raided the San Andreas Prison with advanced firearms, killing the guards at the door and all the Prison Wardens we met in our way. Thus we brought all the inmates including our buddy out, and we all the FFOs fled to our hideout together.