~Ballas~| Media Archive

Wittii

alt text
RP number #1
Story:On this day while I was eating my lunch in a pizza shop, I got a call from my friend,i welcomed him, my friend want some weapons because his gang weapons done, i told him to meet in the pizza shop which is in ls. After 30 minutes, I went out of the store and turned around and left, and I saw him coming with his friend in his car, and after that we talked a little and then we went to our base ...
Then we arrived after 12 minutes, and we went down and went to the truck and took some arms from there, then I called him and gave him the weapons.He paid me The cash (3000) then we shaked and he went back to his base where he drop the guns
Participants: @Reus & @Judyes
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RP number #2
Story:So on this day while I was wandering with my friend (@PaBLo ) who was from my gang, I got a call from my friend .He started talking and at the end he told me that He wants some weapons for his gang so I accepted the deal and i told him to come to our base. when we was talking together,The other friend came to us with his car. Then we talked about the deal . then my friend ( @Reus ) entered and said, I will give you the weapons but i havnt money, so i will give you drugs in the place of money .i gave him the weapons and he gave me the drugs after all of that we shaked and he went back to his base.
Participants: @Reus (Peaky Blinders membre) and me & @Pablo(BallaS member's)
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RP number #3
Story:On a sunny day, RaZaK and I were in our center exchanging conversation, and here my friend Speed called me, I answered the call while RaZaK was waiting for my return, Speed told me that he wanted to buy from our expensive drugs, I asked him to wait a little, I asked RaZaK about This offer, Razak agreed to the offer, so I told Speed that his offer was acceptable and I asked him to wait for me in his centre.
We got into the car right away and headed to its center, as we chatted along the road.
We arrived at the Speed Center, where we found him waiting for us. He welcomed us. I opened the trunk of the car and took the drugs from inside. I presented it to him and he put it in his unique car. He gave me the money and then we shook hands with us,then i went back to the base with RaZaK.
Participants:@Razak (BallaS) , @SpeeD1Tn (Clandestine-Mob )
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RP number #4
Story: While Dustyloc and I were sitting in our center, as usual, we exchanged the conversation about the weapons that we will receive tomorrow. I received a call from Barboy who wanted to buy some of our weapons. I told him that our weapons were almost implemented, but he insisted on that because he was in great need of them, he told me that he would be at a beach The sea is waiting for me, I started the engine of the car, and I went, and Dustyloc rushed, and when we got to the agreed place, we found him sitting waiting for us. We exchanged the sides of the conversation and then I took the weapons out from the back of the car and I gave them to him as he put it in the back of his car, then Barboy gave me an amount of money The amount is (5,000 pounds) Hanna then left the place moving to our centre .
Participants: @CrazyDusty (BallaS) , @barboy .
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RP number #5
Story:
And I was at our base, I was thinking about how to get some weapons for our gang and we didn't have much money so I thought that there is a place in Los Santos He has all kinds of weapons.
alt text
After good thinking, I decided to start my car because there is not a lot of police, so I started and started thinking about a logical plan in order to not get into trouble and not be exposed because the police are very difficult in Los Sanatos.
alt text
With my long walk towards Los Santos I arrived and parked the car a little far from the place where the weapons are, so I waited a long time before I started carrying out the operation, so there was no one around.
alt text
I moved the car towards my destination and he was the weapon shop, so I entered it, thinking that I would buy weapons from him and started talking to him.
alt text
After that, I made sure that he did not have the weapon in hand, so I took my weapon and directed it towards him, and he was very frightened, and he was unaware of him traveling with him.
alt text
Finally, I collected the boxes and supplies I wanted, loaded them into the car, and went to the end.
alt text

alt text
RP number #6
@Doogle said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
^[#327]
Participants: @The-Best1

Story: In the last period, I noticed that a new garage has been opened near our base, this garage, every day, come to it so many cars, I noticed that don't want to show to people what's they're doing. And all the time when I try to be close to this garage to discover what's his job, The security guard do a phonecall and other persons out from this garage trying to get me far from this place. One day, after minutes from thinking, I decided to go to this garage and discover it I don't care if I will kill or get rid of someone. I asked help from one friend and we went away to the garage location. When we arrived I Kidnapped the guard who was next to the door and I get in my car after I lifted my guns on his head and I tried to don't leave any Effects. We back to our base where I Tied up this man and I Tormented him to tell me all information about this garage. Then he told me that all these cars are gangs' cars who are taking with them the raw materials of drugs because inside this garage you find a big Lab to make weeds and drugs, and they Betray it in one big box in one room in this garage. After he finished his talk, I decided to go broke into this lab and stole the drugs. After I took the Suitable weapons and tools, I went away to this garage. I have broken the door lock and I entered, then I saw many mens are busy in making drugs, I shot one bullet up in the air with my guns and all people get down on the ground, so I said to them to don't move from there. After some minutes from searching about the place where they poot their drugs in, I found this place which was Full of it. I take three boxes and I put it in my car trunk and I went away to back to our base where I put the drugs and the weeds in our hideout to take it when we need it ..
ScreenShots:
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
RP number #7
Story:So while I was talking to my friend at our base, I got a call from a man who told me I want some drugs, so I answered him.
And after 10 minutes he arrived to us and we went to him and started talking and then I went to the car and brought with me the quantity he wanted (50 grams) and then I gave him drugs and he gave me $ 5,000 but I saw the police car came to us so I told my friends there is a police car coming . he arrived at us And there was another policeman , they started talking to us, then in the end he told me to come ride you in the car , then I got on and my friend had a weapon so after two minutes they killed them and we fled to our car then we went to the house and we hid ...
Participants: @Razak (BallaS) , @SpeeD1Tn (C member) @Musirull (ETF member) @TaraKudo (ICE member)
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 7 months later...

PART1
alt text
Date: 01/11/2020
RP number #8
Story: This early morning while I was with my friend Razak driving your car down the highway ,We saw someone at RC He was in his car, then we went to him, and when we got there, I saw a lot of money in his car So we went down and went to him ,Then we start aiming to him and i started talking to him about the money ,And he said Please don't kill me and Take the money.And then he gave me the money and we went back to our house.
Participants: @nulgath @Razak and Me
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date: 1/11/2020
RP number #9
Story:
On a sunny day as usual, my friend and I went on a tour where an idea came to my mind about stealing or doing something for the gang to benefit from. I thought of stealing the pizza shop because it contains a lot of money.
alt text
After a while we approached the pizza shop, where we were noticed that there were no passersby or people entering that shop, so I thought that this day there is a celebration and we took the opportunity and entered the shop.
alt text
As we entered the shop, we saw one person working in the shop, and there was no other person, so my friend and I sat down, and the owner of the shop did not feel that we wanted to deceive him and steal it, so we began to consult with each other, so he told me the whole plan of me.
alt text
After thinking deeply and setting up a plan to overthrow the shop owner, and there were no cameras in the shop, we pointed the weapon at him, so he did not do anything wrong and he immediately surrendered.
alt text

After that, we killed him and we started to search for the money, and we found a large amount of it, and this made us very happy.
alt text

After we got the money, we hid the traces of the crime, we picked up the body, put it in the trunk of the car, and went away from the final place.
alt text
Participants: Razak-Remp.